AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 17, 2023
Twitter Username
@lolalovelylover
Chaturbate Username
lolalovelylover
Hi @punker barbie I was banned from Chaturbate recently and I’m unsure why, my username is lolalovelylover and I depend on Chaturbate for my sole income and unfortunately I will be very behind on rent and my credit card debt. Please help me restore my account as soon as you can as I’m very worried and do not want to face eviction. I appreciate your help and support during this very difficult time and I apologize for unknowingly breaking TOS.

Hi @punker barbie I was banned from Chaturbate recently and I’m unsure why, my username is lolalovelylover and I depend on Chaturbate for my sole income and unfortunately I will be very behind on rent and my credit card debt. Please help me restore my account as soon as you can as I’m very worried and do not want to face eviction. I appreciate your help and support during this very difficult time and I apologize for unknowingly breaking TOS.
MFC pays every 3 days Streamate pays daily you don’t need only one site to make money

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
MFC pays every 3 days Streamate pays daily you don’t need only one site to make money
Streamate is banned in my state due to minimum wage laws, and MFC is weird for me because I literally never get payouts despite having enough tokens so I’m not sure why even after I’ve contacted there customer support. @punker barbie please check in on my account please

Upvote 0
How many threads are you going to make about the same thing? haha
Why do you feel the need to make a rude comment. Does being rude make you feel like a better person ? I am struggling to make money and lost my main source of income. You have to be a sick individual to find joy in that. Have some sympathy and maybe in the future there will be enough advancements in science and technology that will allow you to grow a heart.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0