AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account banned, need help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2023
Hi Dear @punker barbie , My account i_will_fuck_u was banned permanently from the platform stating that I've violated the community guidelines, it has been quite a few months honestly, the ban was due to a user who came into my room and they were not suppose to be on the site or the room itself. Could you please help me here?

Hello @rjj_199418 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket number 21233512
@punker barbie Dear I'm have faced the same problem where are high tipper guy came to my room and started talking about her 12years old daughter and asked me if I wanna fucked her or not! I just answer him No.
Then CB banned me because I violated the rules as I talked about an underaged person on CB.

But Trust me It was an accident.
@punker barbie
Please Dear, Help me. I really Need your help.

My username- sweetpotato624159

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.