AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

changing payout wallet address

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2023
Hello,

I am an affiliate on Chaturbate and have never broadcasted, nor do I plan to broadcast in the future. I have been receiving my payouts via cryptocurrencies. However, due to technical issues, I need to change my payout cryptocurrency wallet address.

My question is: if I change the payout wallet address, do I need to go through KYC and account verification again?

Thank you.

Are you completely sure? Have you already changed the wallet address yourself without needing to re-verify your account?
You dont need to re-verify the account, you just fill out the payment information form. Yes I have done it.

Reactions: tajer and Wuggie
Upvote 0
but you must have 2 feo google security code, or you don't have one, you must write an email to chaturbate so that they reset your payment data before you enter new ones

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.