AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chairdance Contest - Token Giveaway!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
As I posted in my news feed, I'm giving out free tokens to whoever can take the most pictures of models doing chair dances.

Why?

Because chair dancing is fun.

All the pictures I get will be posted here, so if a model doesn't want their picture here let me know and I'll take it down quickly.

The contest ends in Four hours from this post. That is 8pm EST.

If you're interested, get some pictures and host it on something like Tinypic; either post it here yourself or PM me the link.

Please crop your pictures to just be her camera and the name unless the chat relates to the dancing.

Damnit!

I won't be on cam, and even if I were, I don't have a chair for one. x.x

But it sounds like fun!

All well.

Great idea Alex! :D

AlexLady said:
As I posted in my news feed, I'm giving out free tokens to whoever can take the most pictures of models doing chair dances.

Why?

Because chair dancing is fun.

All the pictures I get will be posted here, so if a model doesn't want their picture here let me know and I'll take it down quickly.

The contest ends in Four hours from this post. That is 8pm EST.

If you're interested, get some pictures and host it on something like Tinypic; either post it here yourself or PM me the link.

Please crop your pictures to just be her camera and the name unless the chat relates to the dancing.

This was a cool idea, maybe try it again? >.<

Dang! I was on, and quite possibly chair dancing. I also do inadvertent chair spinning whilst attempting to show my ass..... :lol: And yes, I have gotten stuck mid-spin..... So sexy! :oops:

Can I go Peter Parker & do self shots or is that cheating? :whistle: :shifty: :lol:

i chair dance every now & then, i guess if it's a tasteful pic & not a "blooper" pic- i'd be cool with it lol

maybe i should do that again- being sick & busy with sick & dieing farm animals have made me not be able to get on cam the last couple weeks & i went from being in the 1,000 rank to 10,000 ranks! holy crap!!

>.>

Attachments

• serenadance.png
    serenadance.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 465
any chance of claiming this is significant pause in a dance, and not just a model sat on their arse?

Attachments

• avalanche chair.jpg
    avalanche chair.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 427
  • kittylipcat chair.jpg
    kittylipcat chair.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 427
Eh... I dont particularly find this sexy... looks a little silly to me. But hey, I don't gotta participate in the fun. Good luck to all those hunting.

caught this a while back, just forgot to actually post it:

Attachments

• zoedance.jpg
    zoedance.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 397
Doot-doo

Attachments

• adnanadance.png
    adnanadance.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 386
Model name is AwesomeBosoms

Attachments

• awesomebosoms.png
    awesomebosoms.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 349
Hang on- better pic ;P

Attachments

• awesomebosoms2.png
    awesomebosoms2.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 347
Meep, Adnana dances again :3

Attachments

• SweetAdnana.png
    SweetAdnana.png
    147 KB · Views: 345
And another >.>

Attachments

• Seven_23.png
    Seven_23.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 342
<.<

Attachments

• Ishtar.png
    Ishtar.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 334
scored one i've been lurking for some time for.
also, she has the cutest little ass when she is lying on the bed

Attachments

• leverita.jpg
    leverita.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 323
Status
Not open for further replies.