AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB payout held

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 12, 2023
Hey there, @punker barbie
I have a studio account that I use to withdraw money for my gf
My cb payouts were held some time back,
I had been receiving payouts regularly until cb one day asked to verify my age using an ID(something i had obviously done ages ago).
My ID verification was however unsuccesful and I was instructed I need to use a passport and not an ID.
I dont have a passport however,
my question is can I somehow transfer the tokens to another account?
or the funds to another account,because at this point my gf can just make her own account,and I want to just withdraw that cash and even close the account.

You're welcome to tip your tokens to a registered model as long as the tokens were legitimately earned. I've sent tokens to be held when I needed to update my ID and knew I'd incur a ban until I sent an email to support to unban my account because I was merely responding to their prompt to update my ID. Which I think is an absolutely ridiculous way to do things, but here we are.

Upvote 0
You're welcome to tip your tokens to a registered model as long as the tokens were legitimately earned. I've sent tokens to be held when I needed to update my ID and knew I'd incur a ban until I sent an email to support to unban my account because I was merely responding to their prompt to update my ID. Which I think is an absolutely ridiculous way to do things, but here we are.
makes sense,i think my problem is the money isnt in token form anymore,it is sort of held in limbo.

Upvote 0
makes sense,i think my problem is the money isnt in token form anymore,it is sort of held in limbo.
Ah, yeah that's a different issue. I hope you get it resolved/figured out.

Upvote 0
update*
they responded and granted me a courtesy,they approved a one time payout.
kindly consider these issue resolved and thanks for your support

Upvote 0