AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2024
Hi. I have been on CB for 5 years and have had a wonderful time on the site, not always active but fairly active from time to time. I have also read many posts on this site about the various websites and therefore I think I know a fair amount about CB and how to behave. I have never had a problem before, in 5 years of being on the site. Tonight I went onto the site and tipped in public for a while and then went private. It was with a model I have known for about 18 months. We did what we usually do, I don't want to share the details here of course but nothing we haven't done many times before. We finished the private show and both left. I came back about 30 minutes later and I found my account had been banned. I contacted the model and she said she has also been banned. I have sent a couple of messages to CB support and hopefully they will respond. It is a very strange thing, for me at least. I see the same model a lot, and we do the same things. As I say, it has never been a problem in the last 18 months. Strangely, last night a new user registered with a name that was almost identical to my user name. I was chatting to the model and she was anxious that there was another user with a similar name. She said she expelled him from her room. Tonight we chatted again and I tipped in public and then we went private. Like I say, nothing other than what we have always done, and suddenly we both got banned. I don't care about my own account but the model is very upset because it's her livelihood. I wondered if anyone on this site could offer support? Thank you in advance.

Apparently there was an alert on my account but it has now been cleared. My account is active again. I don't know what happened but it has been sorted. This thread can be closed. Thank you.

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.