AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cartoons and TV Shows You Miss

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney just inked a big exclusive deal with Netflix. It goes into full effect in 2016. I don't know what it will mean for some of their shows, but they've already got some nice movies up on streaming.

Salute Your Shorts (I don't know how after all these years I can still remember camp anawanna song in my head)
Tom & Jerry
All That
Doug
Pepé Le Pew Episodes from Looney Tunes Show
Kenan & Kel
Rugrats
Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner Episodes
Hey Dude
Inspector Gadget
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego (Game Show)

Reboot
Dead Like Me
Roswell
Angel
Beast Wars (or Beasties in Canada since "war" could not be used in a children's show title)

I never answered this, so here's a short list:

Firefly
Freakazoid!
Animaniacs
Pinky and the Brain
Chuck
Andy Richter Controls the Universe
Pushing Daisies
Better Off Ted
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Firefly (I know I already listed it, but it counts multiple times :p)
Reaper
Eureka

Reactions: emptiedglass
Wonderfalls

yeah.

I sort of miss the early days of "Ally McBeal." That show was a hoot the first couple of seasons with some damn fine music, too.

Others I miss a bit:

St. Elsewhere (my all-time favorite show)
Buffy
Angel
Lost (before it faded in the last season imho)
Alias
All the Star Treks (except maybe Enterprise)
X-Files
Twin Peaks
Northern Exposure
Picket Fences

Better Off Ted
Reaper
The Loop (Season 1 style, not Season 2)
Firefly (obviously)
Pee Wee's Fun House
Good episodes of the simpsons (*BADOOM TISH*)

-DP

Reactions: emptiedglass
Also The Bots Master and Cadillacs and Dinosaurs where cancelled way too soon.

Original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

They're actually playing it on tv and its bringing back all the memories.

-DP

Stargate Universe! How could I forget.

Such an underrated series. While yes, the first season was pretty soapy, by mid second season, it was one of the most compelling scifi dramas going.. except they axed it by that stage.

The last episode is infuriating as it wont ever be addressed as to what happened. GAH!

-DP

ProNasty said:
Salute Your Shorts (I don't know how after all these years I can still remember camp anawanna song in my head)
Tom & Jerry
All That
Doug
Pepé Le Pew Episodes from Looney Tunes Show
Kenan & Kel
Rugrats
Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner Episodes
Hey Dude
Inspector Gadget
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego (Game Show)

They even brought Kenan and Kel reruns back to T.V. a little while ago, and were airing them on TeenNick at around 2:30 AM. :)
Amazon Instant Video has episodes available for $1.99 each.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005IL ... irect=true

I used to love Clarissa Explains It All.

Really recent cartoons I wish they'd bring back, already. Damned Cartoon Network... Young Justice and Green Lantern. Young Justice had been very slowly teasing Darkseid & the New Gods for 2 seasons, and they finally showed Darkseid in the last minute of the last ep of s2. And GL... was like 800x better than the damned movie.

And on the other hand, 24 is getting a 12 hour miniseries! And Dead Like Me is getting a mini-resurrection in the form of George (character & actress) on the next ep of Hannibal of all shows. But it is done by the DLM guy, and is fully linked already by Wondefalls/Pushing Daisies/Mockingbird Lane(Munsters 1 episode remake that didn't go to series) characters already showing up. Which is odd, in a show that treats death so god damned seriously compared to all those other shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.