AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cannot get age verified by chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2017
Hi ya'll, new to the cam world. I have submitted a picture of me holding my ID as well as a scan and photo of my ID to chaturbate about 5 times and each time something is wrong. The ID is either too blurry or too small. I sent the same pictures to MFC and got verified within 4 hours. What do?

It may well be the resolution of the image you are sending is causing problems in verifying it--I have this problem when I'm working with model releases for clients and the image hasn't been blown up to at least 200x size or set to a high DPI. Try scanning it at 300 DPI (or choose PHOTO quality on your scanner) AND set the image to be larger than 100% when read by your scanner. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.