AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Canadian models, Why u so block the entire country?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe block your area? I can understand that but the rest of Canada?.. Maybe if you know someone in every Canadian State I guess... anyways in this biz there's always a risk. Not to long ago someone posted up a video of me from mfc! Luckily I wasn't doing much but still. My ex boyfriend was the one to let me know lol.. what was he searching for? anyways! :dance: I got it takin off

Crazydidi said:
maybe block your area? I can understand that but the rest of Canada?.. Maybe if you know someone in every Canadian State I guess... anyways in this biz there's always a risk. Not to long ago someone posted up a video of me from mfc! Luckily I wasn't doing much but still. My ex boyfriend was the one to let me know lol.. what was he searching for? anyways! :dance: I got it takin off

Province. We don't have states :p
Its a big country, so families can be pretty spread out.

Jessi said:
Crazydidi said:

And wait a minute.. Crazydidi it says on your MFC profile you live in Canada.. :woops:

Jessi said:
Crazydidi said:

:oops: my english isint perfect sorry! I sometimes get some words mixed up. I learn :)
And yes I live in Canada, I block only Quebec.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Crazydidi said:
Jessi said:
Crazydidi said:

:oops: my english isint perfect sorry! I sometimes get some words mixed up. I learn :)
And yes I live in Canada, I block only Quebec.

Ah! I totally wrongly assumed English was your first language. Was about to massively attack you for being too Americanized or something :p. Sorry! Eep!

Status
Not open for further replies.