AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Canadian EFT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 27, 2021
Hello @punker barbie ,

I am running into a problem with EFT payment again, I did a daily payout for June 10th and got an email back from support saying it was processing. It is now June 18th and still waiting. Could you please help me!

Thank you,

Bigirl1979

Same thing here!
We had no problems with EFT before but as soon as we started using DailyPayout, nothing happened. We've been waiting for almost 2 weeks. From June 6th to June 13th we send a daily payment and get an automail saying it's going to be there but the date has passed and still nothing and they don't respond to our emails either.
You are not alone. Let’s hope we receive it soon!

Upvote 0
Same thing here!
We had no problems with EFT before but as soon as we started using DailyPayout, nothing happened. We've been waiting for almost 2 weeks. From June 6th to June 13th we send a daily payment and get an automail saying it's going to be there but the date has passed and still nothing and they don't respond to our emails either.
You are not alone. Let’s hope we receive it soon!
Hoping to get a response soon. The waiting and not knowing what’s happening is worrisome but trying to be patient.

Upvote 0