AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can all models read your PM's on Livejasmin?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 17, 2024
Hi.

Have been on LJ for a couple off years and find all the models to be very kind.
It's seems like the models know about what you are texting other models in PM's can it really be true every model can see your private text's?

lj is very studio centered. you maybe visiting models who work the same studio. the studio as access to all your pms with their models.

Hi
Thanks for answering.

I know some off them are working in same studio but others don't. One are eventually working outside the capital. Some Colombians models also know btw

The suggestion that Audri made is probably the only way that could have happened. You may be just PMing the same monitor who is dealing with the PM for all the models. There's no wider conspiracy or plot to share your ramblings across the internet.

Sorry but for me its a kind off lol comments.

There are much more in it than that and I can tell you the site is heavily monitored the models can se every move you make "if they want"

To answer your questions.
Another reason could be that i did what i came there for.. to score a very beautiful woman. After first interaction"free chat" she was sold on me. She was a full timer highest rated model "what I didn't know before because I didn't use the payment services of the site" who literally stopped working right after.

I'm "some kind off well knowing around the world" and one day I hear a guy telling his buddy that I was big in there! So yeah probably much more going around 😉

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Sorry but for me its a kind off lol comments.

There are much more in it than that and I can tell you the site is heavily monitored the models can se every move you make "if they want"

To answer your questions.
Another reason could be that i did what i came there for.. to score a very beautiful woman. After first interaction"free chat" she was sold on me. She was a full timer highest rated model "what I didn't know before because I didn't use the payment services of the site" who literally stopped working right after.

I'm "some kind off well knowing around the world" and one day I hear a guy telling his buddy that I was big in there! So yeah probably much more going around 😉
nope... LiveJasmin was one of the sites I worked on as a model and we can't see what gets send to other models... do we talk to each other in a studio, yeap.. can studios see it across each models, yeap.. but as a model we can't see what every other model gets send..

Nice comment. Thanks!
Then the models most have their own sharing system for the "important topic" I guess..

Nice comment. Thanks!
Then the models most have their own sharing system for the "important topic" I guess..
So, let me get this straight - cam models the world over have developed their own system/process to be able to discuss you, the so called "big in there" guy. Yeah cool pal. Obviously that's what is happening. You are so important to models that they have to share info on you, even if they don't know each other.

Feel free to make your own conclusion.
I got the answers i needed from a cool "earlier" model...

So, let me get this straight - cam models the world over have developed their own system/process to be able to discuss you, the so called "big in there" guy. Yeah cool pal. Obviously that's what is happening. You are so important to models that they have to share info on you, even if they don't know each other.
You missed the important part where a top model there stopped working after one interaction with him in free chat.

to score a very beautiful woman. After first interaction"free chat" she was sold on me. She was a full timer highest rated model "what I didn't know before because I didn't use the payment services of the site" who literally stopped working right after.

You missed the important part where a top model there stopped working after one interaction with him in free chat.
To be fair, if I was a model and had to deal with crazed conspiracy theorists in free chat, I'd probably stop working too.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_