AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can’t receive payments due to website glitch, customer support is not helping with the issue. It’s been months. Please help.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 26, 2024
I changed my email associated w my CB account because I was no longer able to access my original email address. My new email address is verified and I confirmed this with support.

Every time I try to update my info for ACH payments, CB sends a verification # to my old email address. Despite me verifying my new email & setting up 2FA on my cell phone.

I’ve exchanged nearly a dozen emails with support but they are not helpful at all. It seems like I’m just getting automated messages with a link or tutorial how to update payout info.

It’s been 3 months and i cannot access any of the money I’ve earned in that time. Payments are going to my old checking account & being returned bc it’s closed.

Thank god this is not my day job or I would be screwed.

I guess my question is, does anyone know how to reach a real person with CB customer support? I have no idea how to resolve this issue. In the past I’ve had really quick and easy experience with CB support, but now I’m waiting days between emails and each reply seems like it’s automated. Then they close the ticket so I have to start the process over again. wtf?

Any advice? I literally don’t know what else to try 🤷‍♀️

To be clear, not only did you change your email address associated with your account, but you ALSO changed your banking account associated with your account? If this is correct, then you will have to update your payment info with CB. So allow the funds to be returned back to your CB account. Update your payment info on file with CB, and only then will you request a withdrawal to your updated banking account.

Upvote 0
I believe she is saying she is trying to update her bank information.
However, it sends a verification email to her old email address, despite updating it to a new one.
Therefore, unable to update payment / banking information.

Upvote 0
I'm having the same issue.
Ahh you legend! 😊 Thank you so much. All fixed!
Hey girl I think I'm having the same issue as you, how did you word your email to support because I feel like they aren't understanding that the payment verification email is going to my old email address instead of the updated one?

Upvote 0
I'm having the same issue.

Hey girl I think I'm having the same issue as you, how did you word your email to support because I feel like they aren't understanding that the payment verification email is going to my old email address instead of the updated one?
Oh no sorry! I told them exactly what I said here and attached screenshots. And then clarified each time they sent me an irrelevant automated reply. But to be honest I didn’t make any progress until I posted here… I probably emailed them a dozen times. But as soon as I posted here the problem was resolved.

Good luck!!

Upvote 0