AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirls who smoke...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

When I see a camgirl smoking...

• I get turned off

Votes: 36 44.4%
  • I get turned on

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • I don't care either way

Votes: 31 38.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
Premium members... How do you feel when you see a girl on cam smoking (cigarettes)?
Just curious... I have a few regulars that just love to see me smoke, have even taken me private many times just to watch me smoke (and nothing else).
I also have regulars who hate seeing me smoke. Even got tipped to put my cigarette out once before.
So anyways I was just curious, how do you guys feel about smokers on cam?

I always felt it was none of my business. I did buy e-cigarettes for a model trying to quit once though, and gave encouragement to another trying. Neither one stopped, but I did not feel like I should say anything else about it with them.

I get taken private a lot on SM for smoking shows, which is kind of cool imo.

On MFC, I have a lot of regs that will tip for me to go x amount of time without a cigarette. I definitely smoke too much on cam.

I'm curious about something:

I've recently been offered to do smoking shows and videos, but I'm a non-smoker. Is there any girls that don't usually smoke that do it/try it just for this job? Is there a risk in 'smoking' a cig or two without inhaling, just for the look? Is it just better to say 'screw it' and send the guy onto the next girl?

I'm about 90% decided to never do it for the sake of my job, I like the idea of hanging onto my health and not risking getting hooked onto the habit. Just curious though what experiences girls have with this whole fetish.

Reactions: SoTxBob
ScarletVixen said:

I've recently been offered to do smoking shows and videos, but I'm a non-smoker. Is there any girls that don't usually smoke that do it/try it just for this job? Is there a risk in 'smoking' a cig or two without inhaling, just for the look? Is it just better to say 'screw it' and send the guy onto the next girl?

I'm about 90% decided to never do it for the sake of my job, I like the idea of hanging onto my health and not risking getting hooked onto the habit. Just curious though what experiences girls have with this whole fetish.
Don't do it is my advice. Guys who are into the smoking thing will be able to tell if you aren't inhaling. And it's a horrible habit anyways. I've quit a couple times in my life, but always ended up going back. It's such a hard addiction to beat, something you definitely don't want to start up if you haven't already. Just do the stuff that you like to do on cam. Getting paid doing what you love is the American dream. I say, live the American dream. :twocents-02cents:

I tend to leave a room if she lights up.
there's a good chance I'll come back if she is cool and fun and doesn't smoke very often on cam, but, not if i figure out if she's a chain smoker
I won't say anything as it's none of my business, but otherwise, yeah, i'll just leave the room.

Doesn't bother me at all. I recently saw one douche bag tell a model he would tip, but has a policy to never tip a model that smokes, after watching her show. I said "Oh really? But somehow it's ok to sit in her room freeloading, enjoying her shows, yet criticize her legal behavior." She banned the idiot.

It's not as if you're polluting their air or are going to kiss them or something.

One of my favorite models smokes. At first I was a bit put off, but at the end of the day she's just on the other side of my computer, so I decided what does it matter?

Eh, it's a turn off for me.

It's just a very unappealing habit. I don't find anything positive about it. It's not going to profoundly impact my opinion of someone beyond a first impression, but I certainly wouldn't put it on a list of positive attributes.

It's definitely not a turn ON, but not necessarily a turn off either. Unless it's a case of chain smoking accompanied by that lovely smokers' hacking cough. That's a turn off.

Otherwise, as long as I don't have to smell it, I'm good.

Personally I find the habit to be repulsive, so I won't watch a model that is smoking. I certainly wouldn't tell a model not to smoke though, it's her choice.

I recently started smoking in my cam room instead of leaving for a break mid shift. Honestly, it has made my cam time more enjoyable because I can feel more relaxed instead of worrying I'm going to ruin my room by leaving for a few minutes and I stress countdowns a little less.
I also try to turn it into a sexy smoke tease 90% of the time. Some sexy french samba, that come hither glare. I feel like a fucking sex kitten when I dance and smoke most of the time! The number of members who enjoy these saucy smoke sessions seem to far outweigh the members who don't.
But being a smoker is part of who I am. I try my best to make it sexy most of the time but in all honesty if a member chooses not to watch me because I smoke it's no different than a member choosing not to watch me because of the music I play. They don't like something about me, no biggie. 100's of people per day decide I'm not for them. That's the beauty of MFC, a right girl for everyone and I'm FAR from the right girl for everyone.
So I'll just keep doing the things that make me happy and feel sexy and enjoy hanging with the people who like watching it! :-D
I'm sure talking to people with my butt cheeks has lost a few more peeps but lord knows that's not stopping any day soon! :lol:

Models who chew their nails down to nubs on cam is unattractive to me, but it's a part of who they are and not a deal breaker. There's always that next button. I made a bet once with a model who wanted to quit, for added incentive. The quit date came and she would hide her smoking off cam, as if I was an idiot. When I busted her on it, she suddenly didn't remember our bet, supposedly. Even that wasn't a deal breaker because I know how hard it can be to quit, but it did piss me off about her being a welcher.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I hate smoking in general. I do whatever I can IRL to avoid the stench. Have you ever been out in nature, thinking you're totally alone, then get the smell of ciggys riding the breeze to inform you you're not as alone as you thought ? :(

Anyway, many times when a girl fires up, I leave the room for a bit. [I never have understood what is considered 'sexy' about smoking, even back in the old Bogie movies and such.] If she's a fav, I do go back usually. The 'brb' with the lil outhouse emote usually avoids the 'where u going' inquiry's. I frequent many eastern block girls. Seems like smoking is some sort of prerequisite for them as non smokers are hard to find. But like has been said, none of my business if they don't care about the health risk.
I have always wondered.. to a smoker, whats the diff between "occasional, light, moderate and heavy"? One girl says shes an 'occasional smoker' and burns at least 4 per hour. Another says shes moderate and maybe one per hour... lol... perceptions. I'd hate to see what they call chain smokers. :lol:

Reactions: LadyLuna and Crumb
Excuse me for a moment... ;) I honestly think I have a bit of a smoking fetish. It does turn me on when done in a certain way. Here are some images that drip sex appeal to me.

I'm ok with being a bad influence... ;)

Attachments

• 3877880040_11ebb61fee_o.jpg
    3877880040_11ebb61fee_o.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 444
  • don.jpg
    don.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 444
  • lauren-bacall-smoking1.jpg
    lauren-bacall-smoking1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 445
  • marlenedietrich.jpg
    marlenedietrich.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 444
  • marlonbrando.png
    marlonbrando.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 445
JoleneJolene said:

I quit smoking 8 years ago. Since then, I began to hate the smell of cigarette smoke, but a picture or video of a smoker sometimes looks tasty. I was surprised to see that all of JoleneJolene's pics looked "yummy", except number 3 (don.jpg). I am wondering whether this is because that one is a color picture (all other are black and white and thus more romanticized), or because it is so obviously staged. The fact is, I get nauseous imagining the smell of smoke coming from that one, and only that one.

JoleneJolene said:
Excuse me for a moment... ;) I honestly think I have a bit of a smoking fetish. It does turn me on when done in a certain way. Here are some images that drip sex appeal to me.
Ooooh oh, I wanna play...
Here my favorite sexy smoking pics

Attachments

• megan.jpg
    megan.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 375
  • sexy-smoker.jpg
    sexy-smoker.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 374
  • James Dean.jpg
    James Dean.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 374
  • marilyn monroe.jpg
    marilyn monroe.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 374
As a camgirl, not a member, I do not smoke for fun in my offline life other than the occasional (about once a month) hookah session. However, I do provide smoke fetish play. Heck, I've even got a few smoke fetish clips for sale; I just don't feel the need to smoke unless someone's paying me to do it. :mrgreen:

Reactions: LadyLuna
On the topic of a non-smoker interested in putting on smoking shows without the smoke... Those e-cigarettes... possibilities? Two questions about them:

1. Do they have nicotine free cartridges?

2. Do they give off "smoke" for the whole effect?

Whenever I see a girl smoking it lowers her attractiveness for me personally. Probably because I hate cigarettes it does nothing but kill you. If my favorite model smokes I usually in a pm convo and I joke around about that the smoking putting emphasis on stopping. Always like your too beautiful too smoke and I would like you to live a long healthy life.

Matt255 said:
Whenever I see a girl smoking it lowers her attractiveness for me personally. Probably because I hate cigarettes it does nothing but kill you. If my favorite model smokes I usually in a pm convo and I joke around about that the smoking putting emphasis on stopping. Always like your too beautiful too smoke and I would like you to live a long healthy life.
That really pisses of smokers. Smokers are well aware of these things, and they do not require this information. They have probably already heard it a million times before. A smoker will not stop because a well-meaning, if not irritating, person advises them to. They will stop when they are ready, in their own good time, after a lot of meditating on the subject. Unless you are wanting to annoy, patronise and alienate yourself from your favourite models, incite them to light up out of frustration and blow smoke in your face, I would advise you to stop this practise, for your own good. :twocents-02cents:

80787.jpg

KarmelKiss said:
Matt255 said:
That really pisses of smokers. Smokers are well aware of these things, and they do not require this information. They have probably already heard it a million times before. A smoker will not stop because a well-meaning, if not irritating, person advises them to. They will stop when they are ready, in their own good time, after a lot of meditating on the subject. Unless you are wanting to annoy, patronise and alienate yourself from your favourite models, incite them to light up out of frustration and blow smoke in your face, I would advise you to stop this practise, for your own good. :twocents-02cents:
Word! I won't lecture people about their HORRIBLE eating habits unless they bring it to me first. Hell, smokers are likely 10 times more aware of the health risks than 99% of people are of the health risks of what they eat every day.
If a person feels it necessary to remind me of the health risks they obviously think I'm an idiot, because it's everywhere.

JoleneJolene said:
KarmelKiss said:
Matt255 said:
Word! I won't lecture people about their HORRIBLE eating habits unless they bring it to me first. Hell, smokers are likely 10 times more aware of the health risks than 99% of people are of the health risks of what they eat every day.
If a person feels it necessary to remind me of the health risks they obviously think I'm an idiot, because it's everywhere.
I'm noticing a very irritating trend here. I have not alienated my favorite models because when we discuss certain things both parties understand where each is coming from. I do not pm them everyday saying stop smoking. I state my opinion once so they know how I feel about it. If anyone blows smoke in my face it is a automatic punch to the face.

Bocefish said:
I'm noticing a certain trend here too, and it's bordering on idiotic.

No matter how noble your cause, you end up with militant individuals who can ruin any chance of sympathy. They are often the loudest as well.

ScarletVixen said:

I don't know about the smoking shows however i will never advise a non-smoker to even smell an unlighted cigarette. Even if you don't inhale it, it can get so addictive. A doctor recently told me that 9 people out of ten will get addicted by the end of their first cigarette :?

KarmelKiss said:
Matt255 said:
It's one thing to find it unattractive, but it's a whole other thing to actually give lectures to smokers about their habits.

Bocefish said:
Doesn't bother me at all. I recently saw one douche bag tell a model he would tip, but has a policy to never tip a model that smokes, after watching her show. I said "Oh really? But somehow it's ok to sit in her room freeloading, enjoying her shows, yet criticize her legal behavior." She banned the idiot.

It's not as if you're polluting their air or are going to kiss them or something.

I unfortunately went back to smoking but would never do it on cam..!!

Common sense seems to differ from person to another. I think some members will use whatever reason just not to tip trying to convince themselves, maybe lol

I do like the idea of going group or private if members want to watch a model smoking, though I am almost 100% sure I won't do it..!! I never smoke indoors even when all alone, it strangely bothers me :think:

JoleneJolene said:
Here are some images that drip sex appeal to me.
A model smoking doesn't influence me one way or the other, so I don't search out smoking models. A certain noir-ish presentation, though, can be dead sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.