AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Site info mega sheet (Rules, payout info, ratings)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Thank you so much!💖 I will look into it and learn and explore💖 Thank you everyone for sharing ideas💖💖💖

Detailed Sources included for Chaturbate, Streamate, Stripchat, Camsoda, Joystick.tv and MFC

I've recently began taking an approach that if I can't find an appropriate source for any piece of information I display in the sheet it shouldn't be displayed. For this reason you can now see all the important cells that contain rules, site info, payment info etc... are underlined and link to appropriate sources in the form if you click on them.

This has taken a lot of work and means for some sites such as Chaturbate there are 24 individual sources now for different kinds of information.

I hope this is useful. As a note these sources are all of different quality so I advise peeps to check them out before sharing with others. If you don't trust a source you don't have to use it and i'm open of course to accepting alternatives.

The following updates are planned over the next few months in the following order...

1. Providing sources for Amateur.tv, eplay, xCamModels, Cam4, Cherry.tv
  2. Finishing information for Niteflirt, AdultWork, SkyPrivate & SextPanther
  3. Finishing the Cam Site Ratings sheet to the best of my ability
  4. Working on the Content Selling Section
These sheets are very far from complete so if anyone wants to help hit me up. I've already had contributions for AdultWork by Abby and a Russian Translated sheet from Eva which has been amazing.

Regular Sheet Updates

Part of the struggle with the sheets i've realised is understand what exactly has updated. Therefore i've been keeping a relatively detailed log every change i've made to the sheets since the 16th of June. This documents what has changed, to which sheet and which sites are affected. It's a great way to pick up recent updates such as Joystick.tv's recent integration of in browser streaming.

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 10.38.47.png

Last edited: