AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam 2 Cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Janessa Brazil who was the weirdest exhibitionist she had. She will say the guy who tried to stick his cock up his own asshole.

I think that, for some guys, showing on cam jerking off is like taking (virtually) your innocence. Yeah... camgirls have never seen a cock :roll:

If you are tough and can watch it (because you never know what will show up on cam), ask for tips.

You know who I love? My extreme cam2cam boys!!! I love when guys do wild stuff like....

- One guy attached a chain to a piercing on his balls and hung a 10lb weight from the chain. I kid you not... I saw this happen last week and it was INCREDIBLE! That is a man who loves pain (my kind of man). Yummy!
- Another guy jacked off with a large sound in his urethra and came HARD to me while I was doing a shower show. SO FUCKING HOT! (http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Sound)
- I love having guys cum on a plate and lick it up for me.... mmmm.
- I watched a man literally suck his own dick... HOW?! I don't know. It pretty much blew my mind.

I love cam2cam! The only thing that I don't like is it seems to slow down my cam if I'm watching too many. :(

Don't quite understand it myself, I mean it's different if you're on like MSN with someone you kind of know and you're both messing around directly with each other. But then you girls have like 100 + guys to entertain and someone thinks you want to watch them jack off, I just don't see it lol.

RufffRider said:
AmberCutie said:
It's going to be one of those days! :D

i know we agree on everything, but why don't you turn the cam on and minimize it? at least for group?
i wouldn't want to look at weiny either, but maybe that stops the asking? (crosses fingers and hopes to not be called retarded)

*huggles Amber*

Ruff, here's why that doesn't work:

If I've already started my show, in order to open the guy's cam, I have pause what I'm doing, click on his name, then click on the link on his cam. Depending on the level of change the text in my room is undergoing, clicking on his name can take up to two minutes. Then clicking on the link takes another thirty seconds. I've just wasted 25 tokens of each of the other guys in the room.

AedanRayne said:
You know who I love? My extreme cam2cam boys!!! I love when guys do wild stuff like....

- One guy attached a chain to a piercing on his balls and hung a 10lb weight from the chain. I kid you not... I saw this happen last week and it was INCREDIBLE! That is a man who loves pain (my kind of man). Yummy!
- Another guy jacked off with a large sound in his urethra and came HARD to me while I was doing a shower show. SO FUCKING HOT! (http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Sound)
- I love having guys cum on a plate and lick it up for me.... mmmm.
- I watched a man literally suck his own dick... HOW?! I don't know. It pretty much blew my mind.

I love cam2cam! The only thing that I don't like is it seems to slow down my cam if I'm watching too many. :(
shit i love my clean up boys... i get like 3 who beg me to let them cum and clean up.. *ahem* when its slow and i am in a mood i love to have them beg me to let them cum... even if i didnt get a show it perks me up to have this kind of begging lmao

on streamates i had someone who wanted cbt (cock ball torture) he did this on c2c - like 10 clothespins on his nuts.. it was hilarious :lol:

RufffRider said:
AmberCutie said:
Just felt like posting the first 2 minutes of my first group show today. Note the <<<<<

i know we agree on everything, but why don't you turn the cam on and minimize it? at least for group?
i wouldn't want to look at weiny either, but maybe that stops the asking? (crosses fingers and hopes to not be called retarded)

Do you think a task like opening up a member's cam (while I am masturbating with 2 hands, nonetheless) on MFC's model admin is anything near simple? :lol:

I'll continue either ignoring or politely telling them to focus on my cam instead of theirs. Besides, once you give in to their requests once, they'll continue to ask in the future. In no way would it prevent the asking.

I don't have a cam, and in a number of privates (at another site), models have asked if I had one, and that they like C2C in privates. I'm not sure I'll get one though. I'm not an exhibitionist and slightly older *cough*twicetheage*cough* than my favourite models, so I don't know what would be in it for me or for them, come to think of it.

AmberCutie said:
RufffRider said:
AmberCutie said:
Just felt like posting the first 2 minutes of my first group show today. Note the <<<<<

Do you think a task like opening up a member's cam (while I am masturbating with 2 hands, nonetheless) on MFC's model admin is anything near simple? :lol:

I'll continue either ignoring or politely telling them to focus on my cam instead of theirs. Besides, once you give in to their requests once, they'll continue to ask in the future. In no way would it prevent the asking.

ok i understand that part, and someone like Amber has no problem getting members for group.. if you tell a member that if they click group you will open their cam, (open the cam before starting the group or prvt)then you can get a group/prvt started more often?

RufffRider said:
ok i understand that part, and someone like Amber has no problem getting members for group.. if you tell a member that if they click group you will open their cam, (open the cam before starting the group or prvt)then you can get a group/prvt started more often?

Yeah I am sure that could benefit some girls. Not a bad idea.

And if I still accepted private shows, I would certainly still use cam 2 cam in there, and ask if the person had a cam for private. Like I said before, it's different when you're sharing a private moment with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.