AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bruce Jenner transitioning to be a woman

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why western society is into promoting this, yet If one were to say their real identity is a person with only 1 arm, they would be sent to a mental institution for cutting their arm off.

PRISM said:
I don't get why western society is into promoting this, yet If one were to say their real identity is a person with only 1 arm, they would be sent to a mental institution for cutting their arm off.

Nope, that is also a recognised medical condition. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integ ... y_disorder

And then there is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia

And just to be clear, I've no idea who Bruce Jenner is, now or in the distant past. He has clearly not decided to go the "trip to Thailand and come back as a girl" route to the change. He has also not expressed an urge to be a woman yet either, so this androgynous look might be his goal, rather than just assuming he wants to transition fully to a female.

Red7227 said:
And just to be clear, I've no idea who Bruce Jenner is, now or in the distant past.

Not a Wheaties eater huh? :lol:

Attachments

• jenner-wheaties-covers.png
    jenner-wheaties-covers.png
    1 MB · Views: 186
Those are anti-russian lies. The Russian government treats gays and transgendered persons with respect and you can go to jail for hate criems there.

Sevrin said:
PRISM said:
Those are anti-russian lies. The Russian government treats gays and transgendered persons with respect and you can go to jail for hate criems there.
And they don't have troops in Ukraine either, amirite?

Not a single proof of Russian troops or Armor has been found in Ukraine. It is mostly locals with some foreign volunteers from as far away as America fighting for the freedom of Novorossiya.

PRISM said:
Sevrin said:
PRISM said:

Not a single proof of Russian troops or Armor has been found in Ukraine. It is mostly locals with some foreign volunteers from as far away as America fighting for the freedom of Novorossiya.
Other than all the Russian mothers wondering why their soldier sons from as far away as Kamchatka are ending up dead, you mean?

(not sure which gender pronouns to use as s/he has not officially come out yet as far as I know)

I wish Bruce nothing but the best. I think that transitioning in general is an incredibly brave thing to do, and it makes me so sad to think about how much s/he must have struggled with this for all of these years.

The way that the mainstream media has treated this is appalling to me. I'm not usually a fan of Russell Brand, but I think he summed it up well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lol1puA78hE

PRISM said:
Sevrin said:
PRISM said:

:violin:
Dude, some Russian soldier instagramed a photo with GPS coordinates embedded, placing him inside the Ukrainian territory last year.
You should watch something else than Russia Today.

Reactions: Nordling
elodiex said:
(not sure which gender pronouns to use as s/he has not officially come out yet as far as I know)

I wish Bruce nothing but the best. I think that transitioning in general is an incredibly brave thing to do, and it makes me so sad to think about how much s/he must have struggled with this for all of these years.

The way that the mainstream media has treated this is appalling to me. I'm not usually a fan of Russell Brand, but I think he summed it up well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lol1puA78hE

I normally really dislike Russell Brand but I had been thinking these exact same things everytime I see one of these Bruce Jenner stories.

I'm quite surprised more people havent pulled up these so called news outlets up on the way they go about their business

Reactions: ramblin
Status
Not open for further replies.