AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
Traditio said:
adorable ... the boobs too

Hey is that Indi?? I recognize those boobs lol... did she make a new account or just change the name?
Yeah,it's indi. She made a new account to get rid of some idiot stalker.
She has some wonderful bewbs but i like her humor most. :)

Reactions: XxXIndiXxX
Traditio said:
Jupiter551 said:
Traditio said:
adorable ... the boobs too

Hey is that Indi?? I recognize those boobs lol... did she make a new account or just change the name?
Yeah,it's indi. She made a new account to get rid of some idiot stalker.
She has some wonderful bewbs but i like her humor most. :)
I have the hugest girl crush on Indi.

She is amazing.

Reactions: XxXIndiXxX
I heart Indi too :D

So I wonder if she ditched the stalker? Doesn't seem like changing accounts would deter such a person.

JennieBunnyUK said:
Jupiter551 said:
I heart Indi too :D
So I wonder if she ditched the stalker? Doesn't seem like changing accounts would deter such a person.
She's moved in with her parents for the time being until she can find another house.
and she is going to move to a new location in 2 weeks - and got her australian whereabout blocked - she seems quite okay right now, so we assume the asshole is gone...

Agreed Boce

Attachments

• tyllaa.jpg
    tyllaa.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 227
  • italian_milf.jpg
    italian_milf.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 227
  • bbboobs.jpg
    bbboobs.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 227

Attachments

• millaq.jpg
    millaq.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 229
  • ronnarazee.jpg
    ronnarazee.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 229
  • almiraamour2.jpg
    almiraamour2.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 227

Attachments

• anw1.jpg
    anw1.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 227
  • anw3.jpg
    anw3.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 227
  • bambi.jpg
    bambi.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 227
  • peek2.png
    peek2.png
    442.1 KB · Views: 227
Arguably some of the best naturals, on one of the best bodies, on MFC

Attachments

• greatbody.png
    greatbody.png
    321.5 KB · Views: 199
  • greatbody2.png
    greatbody2.png
    408.3 KB · Views: 200
My boobies. Hope they look good. I sag a little bit from breastfeeding, but I think they look good.

Attachments

• 2011-06-03 22-59-02.958.jpg
    2011-06-03 22-59-02.958.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 171
  • PICT0320.JPG
    PICT0320.JPG
    945.3 KB · Views: 171
They look good to me begformercyxx :mrgreen:

Here's another model (MiamiMami) with what some would consider 'saggy' bewbies, but melikes 'em, especially her nipples. She also makes some of craziest cross-eyed ecstasy faces I've EVER seen.

Attachments

• Booblies(MM)1.jpg
    Booblies(MM)1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 167
i don't think my a cups are on here. :) let's fix that

Attachments

• 2011-06-04 19-52-34.460.jpg
    2011-06-04 19-52-34.460.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 2011-06-04 19-53-20.677.jpg
    2011-06-04 19-53-20.677.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 159
Reactions: monte
blackxrose said:
i don't think my a cups are on here. :) let's fix that

This is soo cute Rose!!!

lol thanks guys. i get a lot of shit for my boobs and my body size. it pisses me off because i like my body. it's good to here from people who don't think i'm "fat". :)

blackxrose said:
lol thanks guys. i get a lot of shit for my boobs and my body size. it pisses me off because i like my body. it's good to here from people who don't think i'm "fat". :)

o_O you're not even slightly fat

AedanRayne said:
She is HOT! Why don't you advertise her name if you like her so much? It's respectful to the model... Plus, I wanna perv on her. ;)
her name's either WhatWhereWhen or WhatWhenWhere I'm not 100% on that.

she used to be Calpurnia

WhatWhereWhen is correct. Too bad she has no photos in her profile. :( (other than her avatar and one very low rez photo)

Guys, I sent Aedan a PM and specifically DIDN'T name her because I know her enought to know she probably doesn't want pictures with her face and name here. If it was anon it was fine now I'm gonna have to ask Amber to remove them.

Jupiter551 said:
Guys, I sent Aedan a PM and specifically DIDN'T name her because I know her enought to know she probably doesn't want pictures with her face and name here. If it was anon it was fine now I'm gonna have to ask Amber to remove them.
We have other images of her on the forum with her name attached and never had an issue.

If you know a girl doesn't want her images up somewhere, instead of just removing her name/face, just don't post them at all.

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
We have other images of her on the forum with her name attached and never had an issue.

If you know a girl doesn't want her images up somewhere, instead of just removing her name/face, just don't post them at all.

Well I knew she had a short fuse so I thought I'd be subtle about posting her - I saw her ban someone for using her first name in chat lol, and several others for saying she looks like angelina jolie or megan fox.

Thought her amazing body deserved to be shared...and immediately recieved a pm from Boce telling me she'd had a previous pic here taken down lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.