AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red7227 said:
............ so I'm obviously saying what everyone else was thinking but a bunch of fucking hypocrites decided to take issue with a very general statement of the obvious.

Please don't assume you know what I'm thinking you don't begin to have a clue. But I'll tell you. It's not so much the rude and idiotic comment you made, at 43 years old I've experienced a lot of rude idiots in my days, it's the fact you chose to make your 'fat' and 'fake boob' comments on a forum, for and centered around, women. Just dumb man, plain old fashioned dumb!

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Are you blind? There have been implants as well as bbw's in this thread. Look again.

No, you said what YOU are thinking, not what everyone else was. Do you even know what a hypocrite is? If someone agreed with you they would have said it...you just cant accept that we dont agree with your judgmental thinking.

MANY implant pictures. My first thought on reading his 'no fake boobs in this thread' comment was; he hasn't been looking at the pictures very closely, or he just doesn't know the difference it seems. :lol:

For the record, I like boobs. Some appeal to me more than others but there's no real pattern to that attraction. I'll post ones that I like and not those that don't really do it for me. Also, I'm often unsure whether those I like are natural or augmented. I just know if I like them or not. I'm such a straightforward pervert :lol:

Attachments

• 18.1.13p.jpg
    18.1.13p.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 653
  • 20.1.13c.jpg
    20.1.13c.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 653
  • 1.1.13d.jpg
    1.1.13d.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 653
  • 26.12.12e.jpg
    26.12.12e.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 653
I like my boobies to come in a very wide of variety of shapes, colors and sizes. Basically if I get to see them, or especially if I get to touch them, then I like them. My first ever lap dance was by a very, very curvy (I just thought she was hot and she even gave me a hug!) stripper with HUMUNGOUS boobies. Most amazing experience with boobies I've ever had......

"Fat" girls' boobies, big boobies, augmented boobies, small boobies, boobies that look like just large nipples, in between boobies, perky boobies, stripper boobies, lactating boobies, boobies that have fed infants, boobies with body modifications. This list goes on for days. You show me your boobies, I like them. :thumbleft:

boobs-920-4.jpg

2-Tori-Black-tiny-boobs.jpg

Yup, I like the before's and after's!
breast-augmentation-34BAPCMPD.jpg

marybefore.jpg

fuko_ma_najwieksze_w_azji_640x0_rozmiar-niestandardowy.jpg

black_girl_topless_thong.jpg

roberta-murgo-topless-pics-05-675x900.jpg

tumblr_mapaoiXbil1qcucr8o1_1280.jpg

bbw.jpg

breasttimeline12.jpg

*All of these pictures came from generic google search for some variation of "boobs"

makeumoist said:
For the record, I like boobs. Some appeal to me more than others but there's no real pattern to that attraction. I'll post ones that I like and not those that don't really do it for me. Also, I'm often unsure whether those I like are natural or augmented. I just know if I like them or not. I'm such a straightforward pervert :lol:
AMBER SYM! :thumbleft: (I've touched AND tasted those bewbs and I approve!)

DoctorVen said:
makeumoist said:
nice. how/where?

Jupiter551 said:
DoctorVen said:
makeumoist said:
nice. how/where?
That's a secret! :shhh:

DoctorVen said:
Jupiter551 said:
DoctorVen said:
makeumoist said:
nice. how/where?
damn, then why did you bring it up lol :-x

Jupiter551 said:
DoctorVen said:
Jupiter551 said:
DoctorVen said:
makeumoist said:
nice. how/where?
damn, then why did you bring it up lol :-x
I've got to agree with him on this one Ven.

Does anyone else see the name of this thread and think, "tittays! yeeeyah!" :shifty:

I have magical rainbow titties. They might cure cancer.

Attachments

• 2013-03-24_18-26-28_818.jpg
    2013-03-24_18-26-28_818.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 402
These are my boobs from this morning! They are getting HUGE due to weight gain! Enjoy them while they remain larger than life lol.

Attachments

• boobs.jpg
    boobs.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 342
Red7227 said:
This is going in the boobies thread because we don't have an "Oh my fucking god" thread

807231AndiMuiseEliteBarcelonaTestShots5.jpg

325992AndiMuiseEliteBarcelonaTestShots0.jpg

Who is this? :shock:

Red7227 said:

I saw this pic on tumblr the other day and loved it...she is stunning!

Reactions: makeumoist
Red7227 said:
While there is no such thing as perfect boobies, these are particularly harmonious.
Don't hate on the top, no. :shhh: Good top! :bow-yellow:

Reactions: emptiedglass
Status
Not open for further replies.