AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blonde Moments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asked how much for friending. I said you have to tip up to 100 tokens (can be consecutive) to get on my friends list. The guy asked how much. I said he'd tipped 30 so far. I actually said 60 more to make it 100....I need coffee. :woops:

A different member's response: 30+60 = 100. God bless America. (can't blame him) :oops:

Reactions: TashaDutch
Tigresslily said:
I was asked how much for friending. I said you have to tip up to 100 tokens (can be consecutive) to get on my friends list. The guy asked how much. I said he'd tipped 30 so far. I actually said 60 more to make it 100....I need coffee. :woops:

A different member's response: 30+60 = 100. God bless America. (can't blame him) :oops:

It took me a minute to see the problem here. So, here is my blonde moment in the blonde moment thread. Blondception. :?

I had a moment of "ohgod where are my keys?!" today.

while driving.

Sooo, you know, they were in the ignition. :woops:

With an erratic attention span and various touches of anxiety, my brain goes AWOL more often than I'd like.

I had to make a phone call yesterday... so I picked up my TV remote. I had it in my hand, took it into the other room, and stared at it for nearly a minute, trying to figure out what the hell I was supposed to do with it. My first thought was not, "What am I doing with this?", but, "What button am I supposed to press again?".

To understand just how bad this is, you have to realize that my focusing point is right in front of my nose. So you'd think, blurry world = no glasses on, clear world = glasses on.

And yet, even with this blatant difference, there were a few times when I was really tired and couldn't find my glasses despite the fact that I was wearing them and could see everything clearly.

LadyLuna said:
To understand just how bad this is, you have to realize that my focusing point is right in front of my nose. So you'd think, blurry world = no glasses on, clear world = glasses on.

And yet, even with this blatant difference, there were a few times when I was really tired and couldn't find my glasses despite the fact that I was wearing them and could see everything clearly.
I'm more likely to have the opposite problem and try to push my glasses up higher on my nose while not wearing them.

Reactions: adorkabelle
LadyLuna said:

ooow this happens to me too! especially when i fall asleep somewhere i'm not suppose to.. and i wake up again..
my brain always thinks that i'm not wearing glasses.. weird stuff :?

Reactions: LadyLuna
i just bought semi-permanent eyeliner... well i thought i did
turns out i just suck at reading stuff well, and it's water-proof and longlasting (whatever that may mean)
:woops: :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops:

TashaDutch said:
turns out i just suck at reading stuff well, and it's water-proof and longlasting (whatever that may mean)
That means you're going to need one of those sandbelt power thingies to get it off. :lol: That stuff is the devil.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
TashaDutch said:
That means you're going to need one of those sandbelt power thingies to get it off. :lol: That stuff is the devil.

wtf... i wish! i was doing a private earlier... and wasn't even doing really wild stuff... and the crapshit allready smudged
my ass smudge and waterproof!
well the stuff was like 2,50 (euro) so i don't know what i was expecting :lol:

Reactions: Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.