AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Black Ops...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2010
Ok so I was looking at the prestige edition and saw the toy rc car it comes with.. Did a little bit of digging around but couldn't find any good info.. anyone know if there is a way to mod it up so the cam could be streamed to a computer? I mean c'mon.. just think of the fun us girls could have with that! That would be my only reason to get it over the hardened edition.. any thoughts?

MissWhooty said:
Ok so I was looking at the prestige edition and saw the toy rc car it comes with.. Did a little bit of digging around but couldn't find any good info.. anyone know if there is a way to mod it up so the cam could be streamed to a computer? I mean c'mon.. just think of the fun us girls could have with that! That would be my only reason to get it over the hardened edition.. any thoughts?
not sure we are getting this one since my hubby is so into it..he likes makin things go boom lmao

will let u kno once we get it situated

http://callofduty.com/intel/355

Black Ops: Intel
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Hardened & Prestige Eds!

News: August 12th, 2010709 Comments

Today, we unveil the Hardened and Prestige editions of Call of Duty: Black Ops! Embedded below is a video introducing the RC-XD killstreak reward, which features in the Prestige Edition of the game:

Hardened Edition:

- Call of Duty: Black Ops full game
- Premium, special-edition SteelBook™ case
- Limited edition Black Ops collector’s medal w/display case
- 4 additional co-op maps not included in the standard edition of the game
- Special Black Ops Xbox Live or PlayStation Home avatar outfit

Prestige Edition:

The Prestige Edition is what every hardcore Call of Duty fan needs. It includes everything in the Hardened Edition, along with a real remote-control vehicle modeled after the in-game RC-XD killstreak reward! The RC-XD’s features include:

- Video & audio sent wirelessly to remote transmitter (200 ft. range)
- 2” backlit TFT 220 x176 color screen built into RC controller
- Digital proportional steering and throttle
- Independent suspension
- High and low speed settings
- Custom pistol grip style RC controller
- Display stand

Im just getting the Hardened Edition pack

Prestige Edition just come with extra remote-control vehicle.

yeah probably just hardened version here too.. already knew what each version came with.. was just sayin if you could find a way to rig up the RC car camera to stream to a computer then it would be very interesting and possibly worth the prestige edition lol

If you want an RC Car with a camera on it that you can use for modelling, why dont you take a look for a wireless webcam ;)? I know there are some on the market.

I pre orderd Black Ops Hardened for Xbox :p

The RC car's cam can not be hooked up to a computer. It is a waste of money trust me, i am getting the hardened one all i want is the Zombies :-D ..

Me and my fiance/hubby collect the collectors items. So we figure we want it we get it. Some editions aren't worth it if your not too into the extras

Status
Not open for further replies.