AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bimbo Hos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
:lol: A company in Mexico that goes by the name "Bimbo" may be buying out Hostess.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012 ... nkies?lite

twinkie4.jpg

twinkie2.jpg

twinkie1.jpg

I hear they could bypass the tariff placed on imported sugar in America if they buy it. That might help to make them more competitive on the store shelf.

ya know I really just thought that company was wonderbread's mexican packaging... any spanish speaking country I've been to has it on the shelf and it looks exactly the same as wonderbread... you mean bimbo is NOT the direct translation of wonder :think:

Reactions: LadyLuna
All afternoon, I've been hearing that Hostess and the Baker's Union appear to have reached a compromise. Things may turn out fine after all.

I've seen Bimbo products around for years. Maybe it's just cuz I've always lived in SoCal where Mexican stuff is just as common as Hostess was.

AmberCutie said:
I've seen Bimbo products around for years. Maybe it's just cuz I've always lived in SoCal where Mexican stuff is just as common as Hostess was.
We've had it up here (norcal) for at least 5or6
years, maybe longer. i don't do a lot of shopping, but the only place i know i have seen it is in 7-11's, stop-n-go's, etc. The only product i remember for sure was a white & beige that has the word wheat somewhere on it, i think. it was 5or6 years ago that i bought a loaf of their white, and was very impress that someone could make a white bread noticeably less bread like than Wonder. I was going to say that i would guess it was less wholesome too, but that would amount to calling it poison. :lol: And yes, you could not convince me that the package art was not a wonder bread copy.

Mirra said:
Are you saying you never watched Zombieland, Jupiter?
I was just going to ask this. If this "is the true", then please rectify the situation immediately.

Reactions: Jupiter551
AmberCutie said:
Mirra said:
Are you saying you never watched Zombieland, Jupiter?
I was just going to ask this. If this "is the true", then please rectify the situation immediately.

KinseyStar said:
Growing up in a mostly Mexican neighborhood, Bimbo was actually pretty common...and super delicious.
I wish bimbo was common around here :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.