AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Billionaire wish list

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
A famous billionaire spent 42 billion to purchase twitter. I can think of more exciting ways to spend that much. I would want to build a bondage fantasy land. Start with an enormous piece of land. There would be a prison (both modern and from various time periods) a castle with dungeon, an English manor with heavy four post beds in every room and a stable, and lots of outdoor venues. Of course we would need staffs including metal and wood workers, leather workers, costume designers, tailors and sewers and of course dommes and subs. What would you add? How would it look and work?

I can personally think of much better ways to spend 42 billion dollars than building a bondage fantasy land or buying Twitter.

As far as what I'd spend concerning the adult industry, I'd create a fund program to help people within the industry who want to further their education. I'd lobby for increased rights and protections for sex workers. I'd personally probably go back to college and get my law degree, focusing on constitutional law and civil and political rights, so I could make more of a change than just with my money.

I'd also set up extensive literacy programs throughout several countries, including but definitely not limited to the US. I'd donate to causes that I believe in.

To each their own, and I think everyone can do what they want with their money, but if I was ever a billionaire I'd feel like I would owe it to my fellow humans to help them however I can. I mean, I'd probably also pull an Enya and buy a secluded castle and spend the majority of my time there, but I'd also start a family and travel too. 42 billion is a looooot of money.

I can personally think of much better ways to spend 42 billion dollars than building a bondage fantasy land or buying Twitter.

As far as what I'd spend concerning the adult industry, I'd create a fund program to help people within the industry who want to further their education. I'd lobby for increased rights and protections for sex workers. I'd personally probably go back to college and get my law degree, focusing on constitutional law and civil and political rights, so I could make more of a change than just with my money.

I'd also set up extensive literacy programs throughout several countries, including but definitely not limited to the US. I'd donate to causes that I believe in.

To each their own, and I think everyone can do what they want with their money, but if I was ever a billionaire I'd feel like I would owe it to my fellow humans to help them however I can. I mean, I'd probably also pull an Enya and buy a secluded castle and spend the majority of my time there, but I'd also start a family and travel too. 42 billion is a looooot of money.
I believe the money is enough to execute both your dreams and mine too

Reactions: zippypinhead
I believe the money is enough to execute both your dreams and mine too
Certainly, it's enough to be able to MacKenzie Scott most of it -- nearly all of it, I'm sure -- and still be able to afford a luxury sex island.

Honestly, my interests and tastes couldn't even make a dent in that amount of money. Like, I couldn't even wrap my head around something so large and abstract. I like drawing, riding bikes, buying action figures and books, and playing games. I'm able to keep those habits with only a few thousand dollars annual. So, what would I do? Build a nice art studio? Travel to all the cool biking spots? Buy all the toys and games?

Okay, here's what I would do:

Liquidate it. Turn it into tangible, physical items with intrinsic value, doing so hopefully so fast, it destabilizes a few markets and bursts a few bubbles. I'm talking gold, jewels, art, antiquities, rare cars, and that kind of stuff. A cool $40 billion worth. Then, I hide all of it, all over the place, and have treasure maps made, which I just leave lying around places -- places where they'll be found, but I'm not going to tell anyone about the maps. Then, I take my leftover walking-around money, and I disappear. I head to Tuvalu, which I've bought with my pocket change, and nobody ever hears from me again, because I'm riding my sick e-bike on the beach, filling sketchbooks with drawings of fantasy titties, and playing RPGs with all my sweet action figures. And I'll hope at least a few people will follow the treasure maps, and have cool adventures with a smoldering, sexy, dashing companion they met along the way.

Certainly, it's enough to be able to MacKenzie Scott most of it -- nearly all of it, I'm sure -- and still be able to afford a luxury sex island.

Honestly, my interests and tastes couldn't even make a dent in that amount of money. Like, I couldn't even wrap my head around something so large and abstract. I like drawing, riding bikes, buying action figures and books, and playing games. I'm able to keep those habits with only a few thousand dollars annual. So, what would I do? Build a nice art studio? Travel to all the cool biking spots? Buy all the toys and games?

Okay, here's what I would do:

Liquidate it. Turn it into tangible, physical items with intrinsic value, doing so hopefully so fast, it destabilizes a few markets and bursts a few bubbles. I'm talking gold, jewels, art, antiquities, rare cars, and that kind of stuff. A cool $40 billion worth. Then, I hide all of it, all over the place, and have treasure maps made, which I just leave lying around places -- places where they'll be found, but I'm not going to tell anyone about the maps. Then, I take my leftover walking-around money, and I disappear. I head to Tuvalu, which I've bought with my pocket change, and nobody ever hears from me again, because I'm riding my sick e-bike on the beach, filling sketchbooks with drawings of fantasy titties, and playing RPGs with all my sweet action figures. And I'll hope at least a few people will follow the treasure maps, and have cool adventures with a smoldering, sexy, dashing companion they met along the way.
OMFG. I've already laughed a lot today, but that was definitely the hardest. Wasn't expecting the way that turned so quickly 😆 😆 😆

The Greatest Showman Lol GIF by Sky

- Organize and pay for an international conference of artists, politicians, friends and thinkers to combat hate speech and similar related problems. The goal would be to install a few permanent "think tanks" (don't like the expression, too martial) with the goal to research mass psychology in order to put together recommendations for education and politics.
- Create a lot of little schools for music, dancing, art, radio, film and what ever kind of creative forms of expression except classic ballet for kids in my city, focusing on socially "difficult" environments. Teachers should concentrate on individuality and have a lot of time to help the students find their own way of expression. There should be rehearsal spaces for bands and a lot of tools, studios and instruments to be used and cared for by the students. Families that have to rely on help from the state or immigrants get it for free.
- Support the bicycle lobby in order to get rid of cars in the inner city.
- Build a techno club in my city that doesn't mess up its employees psychologically. No DJs allowed, only live acts playing their own music, so that actually the creators get the applause (and the money).
- Create an office for administrative support for artists.
- Support already existing social infrastructure for homeless people, old-age poverty, people/children suffering from home violence, racism, shit storms, sexism.
- Build me an awesome music studio. I already have a tiny one, but building one with optimal acoustics isn't cheap. Of course I'd put any instrument inside I could never afford right now.
- Create a support fund for small synthesizer companies of whom countless had to close due to the electronic parts shortage caused by corona. If there had been a bigger player being able to order in bigger numbers caring about the distribution of those parts among the small players most of them would still exist.
- I'd make a concert where >2000 women (no men) are coming all having sex toys that are controlled by my music. yay!

Even if it doesn't look that way this is all very egocentric. Because I want to live in a world where people create their environment. People who do that are more independent from style and profiling and they find their own worth and confidence. Its much easier to handle these people because you can talk to them in a respectful manner even if you don't agree. So I think education and creation is the key and I'd put a lot of money into it.

Reactions: ElGato
I just want a big beautiful cottage house (log or strawbale) with a a fireplace. A large yard to spend good time with family and friends. A pool. A vegetables garden! Lots of fruit trees! Plenty of rooms for everyone's privacy, work and hobbies. Unlimited travelling around the globe. Having all my daily expenses covered by passive income.
🦋I'm selfish🦋

:) He didn't bought Twitter but a set of freedoms .
One thing is to be "king of your castle" and another thing is to be banned or have restrictions on what you post.
All major platforms where, let's say millions of users have the potentiality to be manipulated.

I know it is a "strong" word but that is what it is... and the hashtag is an example, a trend is another example, gamification with reactions is another... now, because the social platform is popular enough and used by other media outlets, trending stuff can jump from an online environment into more classical ones like news on cable tv, newspapers and magazines, tv shows and such so....the owner didn't purchase a social platform but influence, freedoms (or better yet, access to some freedoms).

Within this framework, we can't compare a "Disney World" type of investment with purchasing and controlling an international (world wide access) social platform.
He is smart, that's why he is a billionaire.
"I don't invest in a store to sell milk but I will invest in a farm of cows"

But of course, one's perspective is reflecting their own desires and a "fantasy world" type of investment will also have its appeal

Reactions: MaryCorner