AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BEST. GAME. EVER.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Erasure song is god damn glorious.

Gimme a break, I just got home from work, current high score is 41780 though, so watch your ass. :mrgreen:

Oh jesus, 49274 isn't your high score, that's what you made on the first round. CHRIST! Your high score is actually 73430!?

Epic_Pointy-Headed_Big_White_Pony.png

game automatically loses 1 star for not working in chrome. Other than that, it's a truckload of lisa frank addiction wrapped around an awesome game and garnished with some hilariously appropriate music.

Also, I am terrible at it. after 5 attempts, my best score is only like 17k

OMG! I forgot about my Lisa Frank addiction when I was a wee gal.

I found out what that problem is. Adblock is blocking the game from playing for some reason.

my best score is still only in like the 35,000 range. I've clearly lost my twitch gaming edge.

This is OC

Attachments

• unicorncomborage.jpg
    unicorncomborage.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 762
I would like to say that GTA IV is best game ever. It makes me in virtual world so I can take any vehicle and punch to anyone. It is great game i have played before.

Well, this looks like it was called from the depths of hell.

Anyway, game is awesome. I usually play to try and finish the song in 1 game. I've done it twice.

My high score is 77k or something like that.

Make that 3 times, and 79106
ruat.jpg

I did a run to check my high score, but I was doing awesome. Fucked up my last wish, though. But I DID get through the song

Okay, make that 4, 85816, and a 44228 wish. My first 2 wishes were meh.

I just have to say that I hate you for posting this.

I'm addicted to it now :lol:

I'm also not that great, so far out of like 6 tries my best score's 22800 something

I keep /facepalm-ing each time someone bumps this thread to state what their opinion of the best game ever is.

This thread merely exists to bring attention to a highly annoying, addicting, flamboyantly frilly game that people compete against each other for high scores on.

lrn2forum

IMO the BEST. GAME. EVER. is the one where you try to get Amba~ to /facepalm as many times as humanly possible by reading a single thread in her forums.

It's ok. I do like Erasure, but that's about it. I thought this thread was going to have people talking about Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, System Shock 2, Half-Life 2, Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly, or Planescape: Torment. I was wrong. :)

Inb4 two jackasses post in a thread no one has posted in for two months and totally miss the point of the thread because they didn't read anything just saw the title.

Especially when Amber said this already annoys her in this thread.

But seriously, inb4 at least one of you gets banned.

Yay to David for getting back ON TOPIC!!

This thread is about Robot Unicorn Attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.