AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being Spanked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love, love, LOVE spanking. It's a part of my daily life with my partner so sometimes it's for punishment and well... I don't like that as much as the sexy spankings, of obvious reasons.

I work for a spanking site to :dance:

Hand- or paddle are the favorites. I hate the cane. To bad caning is the favorites on the spanking sites so I have to endure it. But the rush after a caning shoot is so awesome so after they've done I love it. Just flying around for a couple of hours. Tough all my caning scenes get's negative critic right know so if they don't like to watch them, I might don't have to do them in the future :cool: The critic I get is that I fake it. Though the producers love me because of my natural reactions, and that I DON'T fake the pain as many other girls do. You can really see how much I hate the cane and aperantly that comes out like I'm faking it. Stupid men.

Attachments

• Emelie.jpg
    Emelie.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 136
IsabelleTease said:
I love being spanked, im incredibly submissive so i love being bent over a knee with my panties pulled down and getting spanked for being naughty ;) i have yet to be the "giver" i need girl bums to spank, plzz :(

I love u :h:. That is all.

Reactions: IsabelleTease
I like spanking myself.

I like receiving a light spanking, but my partner doesn't know his own strength. However, with the newest paddle that I have, he can't seem to hit me too hard, so it's awesome :)

Due to knowing that it's possible to do too much, I'm not comfortable being the one in control, so I don't give. Sorry ladies.

Yep, I love being spanked :-D I can enjoy doing it to other lovely ladies, but I definitely prefer to receive lol. One of my biggest turn ons!

Thread necro!

This was the closet thread I could find to sharing spanking pictures. I made some new spanking clips and am really happy with the gifs from them. :shifty: Also, I REALLY want a spanking lady friend.

Attachments

• couch spank_2_1.gif
    couch spank_2_1.gif
    674 KB · Views: 40
  • hogtie spank_1_1.gif
    hogtie spank_1_1.gif
    569.4 KB · Views: 40
  • over knee spank_1_1.gif
    over knee spank_1_1.gif
    643.8 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
LiLredhairedgrl said:
I volunteer!

r1cc1.jpg

;)
Then get your ass down here! I've got a new hogtie that needs breaking in. :dance:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
I tend to be a reciever usually for some reason. Love the sound of spanking, usually like more intense sensations of heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.