AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned - Strange response from support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
Hi,

I was banned from chaturbate and sent a request to the support e-mail. I received an automated response right away that someone would be in touch with me. Several days later, I received a second e-mail asking me to rate my interaction. There has been no interaction, no one has responded to my inquiry. @punker barbie could you kindly look into this?

username devyork2
Ticket 21623349

Hi @punker barbie that is not the case, the only response I got was the attachment. But there was no interaction, could you kindly see Ticket 21623349 thank you

Attachments

• 52D7F63C-F8A3-4682-8BF9-6A334B7EDD0D.jpeg
    52D7F63C-F8A3-4682-8BF9-6A334B7EDD0D.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 18
Upvote 0
I had that also. I was writing to them about some issue, nothing serious, just was letting them know what issues i was observing in my room and i didnt get response, just same email as you-to give them feedback about last contact:)

Reactions: devyork2
Upvote 0
I wonder what is going on support right now. 😔 they always were very supportive and helped me in the past and now don’t get back anymore . I’ve always been friendly. I still Hope they help us with all those unfair&strange bans😔🙏 keep faith!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I wonder what is going on support right now. 😔 they always were very supportive and helped me in the past and now don’t get back anymore . I’ve always been friendly. I still Hope they help us with all those unfair&strange bans😔🙏
Most people feel they should get replies same day or next day. But they probably get hundreds a day & it takes time to review each email & multiple emails will also slow the process. They also dont work weekends i hear, so that will add to there email list. Patients is key, but within a week, week days i imagine they reply thou.

Upvote 0
Most people feel they should get replies same day or next day. But they probably get hundreds a day & it takes time to review each email & multiple emails will also slow the process. They also dont work weekends i hear, so that will add to there email list. Patients is key, but within a week, week days i imagine they reply thou.
Can’t speak for others but as specified in my thread I waited several days before posting here. At this point I have been banned for approximately two weeks without a response from support besides the automated responses and the one I have received where I was asked to rate my interaction(?). Based on the many threads on here, the core issue is really not the people who feel they should get replies within 1 or 2 business days - which by the way is a reasonable timeframe to receive a response from a business. The issue here is chaturbate’s clear disregard for not only their customers but also the people who are willing to work on the platform and bring them millions in revenue. From what I have seen here, a lot of the lucky people who do get a response generally only receive a generic pre-written template with no clear indication or resolution. The worst part is that it appears that their lack of cooperation and reasonable response time has been ongoing for years. So they are clearly aware of their service level issues and refuse to do anything about it. Pretty sad for a business of this magnitude. I’m glad that I have never had to use the support before but now that I have been permanently banned - without any prior warning might I add -, this process has been painful and makes me wonder why I have brought them so much revenue in the years that I’ve used the platform.

@punker barbie I hope that you will kindly look into the issue so that I may receive a response from a support agent.

Upvote 0
Oh we all agree they could handle many things way better for sure. Other sites show its possible to and do better jobs it seems.
It's almost like CB is way under staffed and let ai auto stuff do all the work and at times pay attention 🤷🏼🤷🏼🤷🏼
We have already seen how well the ai verify process works.
Many things should still be done by real people

Reactions: User1282839
Upvote 0
@AmberCutie hey, not sure if I’m supposed to tag you, is there any alternative other than @punker barbie. I’m not sure if this is one person or a group of people but it is clear based on their responses (or lack thereof) to pretty much every thread on here that they are either not skilled to assist with inquiries or they simply do not care. I think people are under the impression that they can come here to get assistance if they are not getting anywhere with CB support but it doesn’t seem to be the case, if anything I have gotten more automated responses from CB support than any responses from @punker barbie. I know it is no fault of yours but just wondering if there is any other point of contact that is actually willing to help, not only me but all the other people that are practically begging this person for an actual response.

Upvote 0
@AmberCutie hey, not sure if I’m supposed to tag you, is there any alternative other than @punker barbie. I’m not sure if this is one person or a group of people but it is clear based on their responses (or lack thereof) to pretty much every thread on here that they are either not skilled to assist with inquiries or they simply do not care. I think people are under the impression that they can come here to get assistance if they are not getting anywhere with CB support but it doesn’t seem to be the case, if anything I have gotten more automated responses from CB support than any responses from @punker barbie. I know it is no fault of yours but just wondering if there is any other point of contact that is actually willing to help, not only me but all the other people that are practically begging this person for an actual response.
nope. It’s unfortunate that CB support is so bad that there’s a reputation that people have to come to my completely unaffiliated forum to actually get help. Sorry.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.