AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 6, 2013
Hello @punker barbie my account was just banned, username is Lauraminxx.
i believe it was due to step mom roleplay that some user was insisting on in pm and he kept calling me mom. which i thought was allowed but apparently not.
i should have just banned this person instantly i am deeply sorry that i have not.
I will make sure to never make such a mistake again and follow the rules to the letter, please help me get this ban revoked i really enjoy working on your platform and im deeply sorry for this mistake, it will never happen again.
i messaged to Support team but have not gotten any response so far.
Please help me resolve this issue and i will make sure this will never happen again, i will instantly ban anyone who will insist on this kind of talk.
I hope you will be able to help me, thank you very much, looking forward to your reply.