AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned from studio actions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 26, 2024
Hi There @punker barbie I heard you may be able to help

I am from Colombia, and was recruited to work in a studio when I was 18. The problem was my new ID was delayed, and the studio owner assured me she has a connection that can get me the ID faster. I guess I was naive, because I trusted her, and she signed me up with it and chaturbate banned me for a fake ID. I was always of age, (now 19) as I now have my real ID I got from the government office, that chaturbate can confirm as valid, which shows my birthdate and I never signed up before being 18, but because I was lied to by the studio owner about her having a connection to get me my ID faster (seems like she really just made a fake ID in my name), I am now banned for life seemingly. All for just trusting the owner.

I have since heard many stories of this owner doing such things, and I think its unfair she is still running her studio while models she gets banned can never work again.

I have usernames of accounts she still has open if you can investigate and verify what I am telling you, but I dont want to publicly post them, I would rather in a discussion with support by email.

I am in a new studio now with a wonderful owner from the US, who told me he would never upload a fake ID and always expects models to have their ID on their own. I have been on other sites for 2 months but was hoping if investigated I would be given the chance I never got to use chaturbate. My username is hellen18x Thank you so much for your time.