AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned CB acount

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 10, 2024
Hi all can someone help me my account has been banned because of a mistake I made @punker barbie please can you help me resolve this , CB is our main form off income my wife is destroyed and having panic attacks like crazy of a stupid mistake That I made

Please @punker barbie we are a bit in a panic .
Amd I know I made a mistake amd it will never ever happen again and will make sure of it .

My nickname is beastyinthebeauty.

I have tried to contact CB support have not gotten any reply from them please please can you help us get unbanned . As I said I made a mistake and will make sure it never happens again . We love and respect CB and we love camming its the greatest time off our lives since a very long time and will never try to stuff it up

Upvote 0
Hi all can someone help me my account has been banned because of a mistake I made @punker barbie please can you help me resolve this , CB is our main form off income my wife is destroyed and having panic attacks like crazy of a stupid mistake That I made
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
HEY thank you for your response.
Our username is beastyinthebeauty .

I will appreciate it if you can help please even if you can unbann my wife so she can cam again because I was the one that made the stuffup .

Upvote 0
HEY thank you for your response.
Our username is beastyinthebeauty .

I will appreciate it if you can help please even if you can unbann my wife so she can cam again because I was the one that made the stuffup .
We are unable to discuss account details with anyone except the account holder.

Upvote 0
What was your mistake? Perhaps others here can help with suggestions that might expedite a beneficial outcome for you.

Upvote 0