AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2024
Hey @punker barbie I woke up this morning to find out my account was banned. I had just done a private and watched another stream. There are no recording issues and such but there was a cammer accusing meof being underage. I had tipped her before to access her telegram. But she did let me use her tele. Therefore, I reported her for lying or something like that. My user name is mycoxlong2009. I also submitted a ticket through email. I would be highly appreciated if you could help me out.

It was sent to whatever email address you have verified on your account. Check the spam folder.

Upvote 0
Oh ok gotcha. Thank you so much.
You're welcome and I mean this with every fiber of my being, be patient. You are not the only one being investigated, it will take days if there is extensive info to go through, if you email them again or keep updating this thread to check in, you'll put yourself at the bottom of the pile of tickets. And could face a ban here. Just sit tight.

Upvote 0
You're welcome and I mean this with every fiber of my being, be patient. You are not the only one being investigated, it will take days if there is extensive info to go through, if you email them again or keep updating this thread to check in, you'll put yourself at the bottom of the pile of tickets. And could face a ban here. Just sit tight.
I was confused when bunker barbie said I received an email. Now I know what's happening, well except the reason I was banned. Thank You

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.