AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account no response.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 7, 2024
Hi @punker barbie

CB Username: Markosaurus_rex

I am sure you are sick of these but I am another soul who has been banned. I've done my best to explain my self. I've went through all the process. Even sent in all the verification (ID upside down with a username, date and a word written on paper) they asked for with in 72 hours. I waited patiently for over a week and still no response back.

My account is now locked with 1937 tokens, I am hoping you can help me in any way.

f41a90d9416eec49b7f643f25458dc02.pngd264a942e98759b3521a30840b3a0907.png4262e352653769f9793c319b0a86d42e.png

Thank you again for any time and effort you take to help me out.

Hi @punker barbie

CB Username: Markosaurus_rex

I am sure you are sick of these but I am another soul who has been banned. I've done my best to explain my self. I've went through all the process. Even sent in all the verification (ID upside down with a username, date and a word written on paper) they asked for with in 72 hours. I waited patiently for over a week and still no response back.

My account is now locked with 1937 tokens, I am hoping you can help me in any way.

View attachment 101389View attachment 101390View attachment 101391

Thank you again for any time and effort you take to help me out.
Update, not sure if you did anything or it was timing. But I finally got a response of being suspended for 3 weeks.

Thanks for any time taken in order to help me.

Upvote 0
hey @punker barbie

Not sure if you are able to clarify anything for me. But I got a email saying

"rather than being banned you were suspended from the Chaturbate platform for 3 weeks. In order to have your suspension lifted at the end of this period, please respond to this email confirming you understand that any further violations may result in your permanent ban from the Chaturbate platform and any accounts accessed in circumvention of this suspension will result in your suspension being converted to permanent ban."

I am not sure if this is 3 weeks from the ban date, 3 weeks from the email, or 3 weeks from the support get around to looking at my email saying that I understand.

Also before I received this Email, I did made another account as I mod for someone. I never added tokens just used it to mod with, but that had now also been banned.

I understand I am not allowed to tip but can I not even go on the site at all? Even if I do not talk with anyone but my friend?

I know this may sound obvious. I just wanted some clarification is all, So I do not jeopardised being banned permanently.

Upvote 0