AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

attractive? Travel for free

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know, like they think girls can't tell they're using the same letter over and over again - for one thing they contain absolutely nothing that indicates they even read your profile, or anything that isn't completely general and would apply to anyone.

Mirra said:
I have to admit... I'm tempted to make a profile and be as serious as possible with it when it comes to my personality and financial situation.

"You'll have to travel by Greyhound Bus. I'll pick you up at the bus terminal. Please don't go too crazy with the luggage. It must all fit in the trunk of my Accord. It's a coupe so it's difficult to get things in the back seat."

Wonder how many prospects would take me up on my offer. >_>
An Accord is to upscale, gotta be a Ford Pinto...

Jupiter551 said:
I'm calling complete and utter bullshit on this one lol http://www.misstravel.com/~topherwolf

tineye agrees with you based on his profile picture.

Age 27 says he graduated from High School in or around 2003. PhD and medical school in 7 years would be impressive but doable based on Wikipedia... leaving him 2 years to have his own Plastic Surgery clinic open, all his student debt paid off, and over 10 million in net-worth. Any chick who falls for that deserves exactly what they'll get contacting that guy.

Mirra said:
Age 27 says he graduated from High School in or around 2003. PhD and medical school in 7 years would be impressive but doable based on Wikipedia... leaving him 2 years to have his own Plastic Surgery clinic open, all his student debt paid off, and over 10 million in net-worth. Any chick who falls for that deserves exactly what they'll get contacting that guy.
And leaving him time to travel...yeah right.

Jupiter551 said:
I'm calling complete and utter bullshit on this one lol http://www.misstravel.com/~topherwolf
he just changed his picture to chad michael murray.... LOL
"shit, they caught on. maybe if i change my picture to chad michael murray they will nevvaarr know!"

Reactions: Jupiter551
Status
Not open for further replies.