AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

attractive? Travel for free

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss_Lollipop said:
http://www.misstravel.com

are you attractive enough to travel for free?

I had to share this somewhere... this site.. Omfg

I saw Tits and Sass had an article about Jezebel's coverage of the MissTravel launch.

Who knew it might not be safe for women to go to strange places with strange men? :woops:

mynameisbob84 said:
Isn't this just thinly veiled prostitution?

"Hey, I'm rich, you're hot, let me fly you around the world"
"What do I have to do?"
"Just travel around with me"
"That's it?"
"Suuuuuuuuuuure..... ;) "

Not much more veiled than sugar daddy dating sites.

And if you have a friend, yes, I would love to find TWO special women to go on adventures with at the same time!

What an absolutely massive twat this guy is :lol:
I want to punch him repeatedly, if he got any further up his own arse he'd be a donut..

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.

WTF?! That's just a lawsuit waiting to happen.......

Has no one heard of the Craigslist killer?! Yeah lets just sign up to let the rapists and murders fly you to a country with no extradition laws. Man some people will do anything to make a $ ie: making a site like this one.

This is just sad. I hope no woman is stupid enough to do this, although I am sure there are going to be plenty of woman who will put their life in danger in order to go on vacation and find a sugar daddy.

:naughty: tisk tisk

:laughing-rolling: Bahaha! That site just made me laugh so hard I almost peed. *giggle snort* Rotfl!

Edit: BJ had a look see at the site and his question is "who decides who's attractive and who isn't?"

Reactions: Nordling
:lol: He should use some of that "$500,000 - 1,000,000" per year and hire a proof reader. His grammar, spelling, math and memory shows him to be a douche and a prevaricator.

(how can you be born in 1967 and be 39, e.g.?) lol

AedanRayne said:
I can't help but chuckle at this guy's bio...

http://www.misstravel.com/~Adventure1

He's so full of himself.
ROFL that's hilarious!!
I'm a combination deep thinker, yet fun loving anything goes free spirit who is a metaphysical and spiritual curiosity seeker, smart enough to think I probably can't change the world, dumb enough to actually try too misspell 'to'.

Speaking of shallow, this girl seems to have stripped back all the bullshit and has it what its really all about

http://www.misstravel.com/~nay

:lol:

Jupiter551 said:
sweetiebatman said:
WTF why does Vlad have his shirt off? You're 56 jackass, they don't care what you look like or they wouldn't be looking for a sugar daddy!

Hey check out this stud ladies, he's willing to fly you out to him http://www.misstravel.com/~JamesI

LMFAO!! I actually saw something about this on facebook today. people were only commenting putting down the women, but really the men are much more pathetic. A 62 year old man (sexy James, lol) looking to pay a hot girl over half his age to travel around with him and fuck him.....hmmmmm......shouldn't he be playing fucking shuffle board and scheming on the old ladies at the nursing home??? And sending checks to his grandkids....Not trying to pay his grandkids friends to do him, sorry hope I didn't offend anyone. It just annoyed me that out of 83 comments on the fb post I saw about this only talked about how retarded the girls involved in this are. Saw these to links and was like WTF....lol

AedanRayne said:

He's so full of himself.

For some reason I get the feeling alot of these guys dont have the money they say they do. This guy is so fucking cocky I can almost imagine a girl going to meet him and doing whatever than finding out he works at Walmart, lmao. Kind of like the "bb I got tks I take u prvt if you show me bobs frst" guys on MFC.

AedanRayne said:

He's so full of himself.

I hate him, I hate him, I hate him (and it's not cos' he's rich and I'm not... alright, it's not JUST cos' he's rich and I'm not :?).

I am SUCH the nice guy in public

Thank fuck for that, cos' you are SUCH the twat in this profile.

You could introduce me to your mother, who will be ga-ga over me, and then one hour later, you definitely will not be telling your mother what we are doing

A) I wouldn't
B) She wouldn't
C) I would

I'm a combination deep thinker, yet fun loving anything goes free spirit who is a metaphysical and spiritual curiosity seeker, smart enough to think I probably can't change the world, dumb enough to actually try too.

Stop guffing out platitudes you don't know the meaning of! That doesn't even make sense!

I'll try anything three times in case I messed it up the first two.

You evidently only attempted this profile the twice then :?

I go with the flow, except when I decide not too

And I'm a suave mother fucker, except when I decide not to be.

I do come with a 120% satisfaction guarantee :)

No you don't.

Care to join?

No.

AedanRayne said:

He's so full of himself.
who the hell doesnt like squash or zucchini? thanks for posting this hilarious profile. Its amazing how judgemental, and narcissistic people can be. Personally if I ever give this site a go, I would avoid traveling with a doofus like this one. lol very entertaining to read though!

I have to admit... I'm tempted to make a profile and be as serious as possible with it when it comes to my personality and financial situation.

"You'll have to travel by Greyhound Bus. I'll pick you up at the bus terminal. Please don't go too crazy with the luggage. It must all fit in the trunk of my Accord. It's a coupe so it's difficult to get things in the back seat."

Wonder how many prospects would take me up on my offer. >_>

As someone lame enough to try a dating site, I have to say, even the ones that ARENT so blatant as this are rife with this kind of dude. And rest assured they WILL come after you if you're the least bit attractive. Or even have two breasts, really. These are summaries of messages Ive gotten from a very popular free dating site (not a sugar daddy site, a "normal" kind)

"bb Im rich, youre sooo gorgeous, and you need a sucessful older guy to spoil u dontchu :) how wuld u liek to date aa rich older man?"
"Hmm, what are you going to to for me sweetie? ;)"
"OMG U HORE WUT DO U TAKE ME FOR?!"

"bb Im rich, how wuld u liek to date aa rich older man?"
"Ive tineyed your photo, its taken from a royalty free stock photo site "
"silence"

"bb Im rich, i have a tattoo shop my cousin owns a lululemon (50 similar messages later). Have sex with me"
"No thank you, Im looking to meet people around my own age. Your blunt approach made me feel uncomfortable."
"OMG U DUM BITCH UR SO SHALLOW YOU HAVE A BAD ATTIUDE. HAVE FUN WITH ALL THOSE LOSERS WITH NO CONFIDENCE BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU WANT AND DESERVE"

Reactions: Jupiter551
Jessi said:
As someone lame enough to try a dating site, I have to say, even the ones that ARENT so blatant as this are rife with this kind of dude. And rest assured they WILL come after you if you're the least bit attractive.
Yeah I've met a few girls off dating sites, and sometimes they'll mention how many hundreds of emails they get sent - it ain't like that for guys lol. Even then, 80% of the emails the chicks get are either like;
"hello pretty my name is rajib add me ym hornyindian@blahoo.com"

or some kind of obvious form letter that dudes send round to every profile. Annoys me particularly because if you actually take the time to write to someone who interests you in particular (as opposed to every person with a vagina) your email has a pretty good chance of being tossed out with the spam or at least skimmed over with cynicism rather than read as an actual 'thing'.

Jupiter551 said:
Jessi said:
As someone lame enough to try a dating site, I have to say, even the ones that ARENT so blatant as this are rife with this kind of dude. And rest assured they WILL come after you if you're the least bit attractive.
Yeah I've met a few girls off dating sites, and sometimes they'll mention how many hundreds of emails they get sent - it ain't like that for guys lol. Even then, 80% of the emails the chicks get are either like;
"hello pretty my name is rajib add me ym hornyindian@blahoo.com"

or some kind of obvious form letter that dudes send round to every profile. Annoys me particularly because if you actually take the time to write to someone who interests you in particular (as opposed to every person with a vagina) your email has a pretty good chance of being tossed out with the spam or at least skimmed over with cynicism rather than read as an actual 'thing'.

When I first signed up, Id get like 40 messages a day. And most were spam. I could tell the guys were copying & pasting, because sometimes they'd forgot they already hit me up and send the same message the next day. The guys who use this "canvassing" approach obviously dont care whether or not they get laid. If you act like spam, I'll feel the same way about you as I do spam. Annoying as shit, and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.