AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ass man, leg man, breast man, or other...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Favorite feature on a woman

• Legs

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Ass

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • Breast

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Eyes

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Feet

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your gender-specific poll didn't stop me from voting 'ASS'. :hand:

But boobies are nice too....so it was a tough decision.

Eyes, technically, but I don't think of the eyes as a "body part" because you look at someone's face first to get a "feel" of who they are. Personally, I prefer a gestalt--all of the parts together to create a gorgeous whole--but if shoved against a wall and pressed, I have to say legs. :) Certainly tushes are appreciated but never my favorite since when we usually view them, it's the lovely lady walking AWAY. :)

Legs.

Asses are nice as well.

No, wait. A great set of boobs.

Beautiful eyes will always get my attention.

OK, dammit, I'll go with my first impulse: well toned legs.

Before I change my mind again.

I have to agree with some of the fellas who have posted. I'd hate to lock my self into ONE choice. I'm enough of a neanderthal to admit my head can be turned by any and all of the choices listed. If pressed further, I'd have to say that "pretty" trumps everything. It could be a nice "pair" of legs/boobs/eyes, a nice ass, a nice face, anything, really. It could be the curve of her cheek when the light hits it just right. It could be a smile that comes from within. By the same token (token, he-he), the "pretty" could all evaporate instantly if the wrong thing comes out of her mouth.

So, in MFC terms, I'd have to vote for "all of the above". But IRL, we all know that physical beauty is fleeting, so I'll take a beautiful mind any day.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Lets face facts - its a tight pussy. At the end of it all you can get turned on by the fucking wind blowing but you wanna stick your cock in a nice, warm, wet, tight pussy. As I like to say, when the lights are out you can see any of that shit anyway.

But I voted ass, anyone surprised? lol

I was kinda hoping this poll was about fried chicken.

ok, Im the oddball I guess... :-D
When I first see a girls face I look at her lips. Then if she has nice eyes they hold my attention. [windows to the soul and all that.]
BTW.. HATE the so called 'augmented lips' thing BC I have never seen any that were remotely natural looking. AKA- "fish lips"
From the backside, many times her long hair first and then the legs. Not a real fan of bubble butts.

i love bewbies but i guess ima weirdo my fave part on a woman is a set of thick hips that little curve of the waist and a soft tummy omnomnom

Reactions: Ms Moist
Jaydenrainey said:
i guess ima weirdo my fave part on a woman is a set of thick hips that little curve of the waist and a soft tummy omnomnom

Not weird at all. Just tried to find a pic I recently uploaded to my imgur account demonstrating that perfectly. Apparently I uploaded the image into the general public section. :oops:

Just to add another dimension to this poll -- one person's ideal smile, breasts, ass, or legs... could be a total turn off for somebody else with the same preference. Everybody is different in their own personal taste.

The entire package has to make a collective impression on me.

I like nice tits, but a nice set of tits on a bitch is.... Meh.

I set this perfect icon in my head of what I believe I desire as the "Perfect" collection of tits, ass, legs, face, personality and all that. More often than not I surprise myself my going "oh wow" to something totally different.

In the end I think all I can say is what comes out of her mouth in the first 5 min can make the perfect stack of parts a total wash, no matter how well the stuff is stacked.

Some men will snark and huff and say " fuck that, if its hot I'll hit it" which tells me, they've never had an uber hot piece of ass that was an annoying irrational raving mental flea circus in their bed. The uber hotness only compensates for the headache for so long. Worth it? Sometimes.... not very often.

See, yer mom is always right. She said "pretty is as pretty does" and she wasnt kidding.

I know what I think I like, but I know what I like better when I see it.
And that all hinges on what's between her ears. Lets face it, stupid can cast a mighty long dark shadow over the best stack of sexy ever born.
:lol:

A great set of legs gets me everytime! I look at a girls legs then work my way up from there!

I'm an eye (i.e. face) guy. Love the other parts, but the eyes/face reflect the person. If I start looking from the feet up, all may look nice to me but it's the eyes that can make me speechless and turn into a mass of jello. :tongue3:

I will look at a woman's eyes first and foremost, if her eyes do not interest me, the rest of her won't either no matter how good she looks. Can't explain it any other way other than they are the windows to the soul and they tell you what you really are thinking or at least the closest to reading someone's mind.

The next I look at is her legs and then her ass, I have walked into door frames while watching a girl walk before. considering I have to duck going through most doors, walking into the frame is embarrassing.

Eyes are always, always the first thing I notice.

From the traditional choices, I'm probably an ass man.

Status
Not open for further replies.