AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

anyone know how to do the tipping scripts??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2013
hi i wanna know if anyone knows how some guys on there do their tipping sooo fast and just random numbers..one of my friends said its a script they have..if anyone can help me out and show me how to do it i would totally appreciate it..thank you for your time and i hope someone can help me

You can:

use "/tip xx" in the chat window. Copy the "/tip " bit (with space) and hit ctrl + v and then hit a random number or two followed by enter, and repeat.
Or, you can simply (on the tip pop-up) click the link near the bottom (instead of send tip) which says something along the lines of "send tip and return to this page".

It is of course possible to have a script... but why bother? Just use the /tip command.

yea thanks i use that tip command one already but theres one out there that the guy just puts in whatever amount he wants and its done..he doenst need to use the tip command..but thank you any way for helpin me..ill find it someday lol..

They're probably using the /tip command with a keyboard script.

So they press a key and the /tip command appears in their chat line, and they just have to type the number and hit enter to send.

LadyLuna said:
They're probably using the /tip command with a keyboard script.

So they press a key and the /tip command appears in their chat line, and they just have to type the number and hit enter to send.

k kool thank you i gotta look into that keyboard script..thanks again i really apprecitate it..take care now k

jinxya said:
yea thanks i use that tip command one already but theres one out there that the guy just puts in whatever amount he wants and its done..he doenst need to use the tip command..but thank you any way for helpin me..ill find it someday lol..
Any gaming mouse or keyboard that allows you to assign macros to keys/buttons will do it. You simply go into that devices editor and make a simple script. Type out everything like you would like it to tip including random tips as you go. Have it record the macro as you type. Save it and then you can replay it at a single click anytime you want.

Many models of mouses/mice and keyboards do it. Here's one example, the one i own. I also own the Skiller keyboard on this page. http://www.sharkoon.com/?q=en/node/854

Status
Not open for further replies.