AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anybody on here ever had a partner that was bad in bed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what if i was the bad one?

years ago i had broken up with my ex a few months before, and was maybe...a little too eager (i am not a one night stand type of person, but shit, what's a younger person to do with these hormones?!)

one of my girlfriends brought me into the city to meet up with her romantic interest and his landlord/best friend. I got along well with this guy. So we end up alone in the hot tub (a big no no for sexy times i learned). All goes as planned, we are totally into it, but by that point i was SUPER dehydrated from about 20 mins in the tub (plus three beers, i'm a little bit of a lightweight), dehydration is my major enemy, i feel like i have the flu.. I basically laid there like a dead fish for about a minute before he probably realized my clam hole wasn't as wet as i was horny (remember the dehydration?). I think we both realized it wasn't going to happen about 2 minutes into it, he went limp, and was totally awkward trying to tactfully get out of it...sorry dude whose name i don't remember!

as far as being on the other side, nah, i'm too expressive about what i want and wouldn't give the time of day to somebody who didn't take it to heart. sex is too intimate for that, i wouldn't get that far with somebody who couldn't take advice.

• Funny!
Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Some vaginas are just different and require more investigating. I tend to easily orgasm through oral and clitoral stimulation. Penetration is pleasurable but I have a hard time orgasmic with penetration. only a few exceptions if I get myself a certain angle or way I have had orgasms with DEEP penetration.

My partner knows how to please in various ways to keep me a sexually satisfied woman wanting more.

I've had plenty of shitty partners in bed before my main squeeze. I'd like to talk to the media about pushing imagery onto men that think being a jackhammer, or a flapping fish isgreat for a womans sexual pleasure.. Those guys were the worst. Or humping like a rabid dog in the throws of horny and being completely neglectful to foreplay. No matter your fetish or thing good sex is equated to communication and being open for improvement.

I suppose I should mention I definitely have vaginismus so you know that's probably a contributing factor....which makes for an excellent camgirl, right? Hahaha. I can definitely have clitoral orgasms I just really don't like penetration, it makes me super tense.

YESSSSS. Mostly with dudes that have bigger than 7 inch dicks... I honestly prefer smaller. As in average, like 6/7 inches. && not too girthy. I have a very small && shallow vagina. I did date a guy for awhile that had a bent dick. As in, worse than Gonzo's nose. He would get hard in his pants, && you couldn't ever tell. && that's in a tight pair of jeans. It bent DOWNWARDS. It was the most uncomfortable sex I've ever had in my life. Needless to say, we didn't date for a long time, but we were good friends before/after for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.