AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

any update about mila?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2013
Anybody have info about whether Mila is still in jail? out on bail? camming from her cell? entertaining the guards?

yummybrownfox said:
There's a thread about it right here:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12619

No disrespect, but that thread stopped being about Mila 8 pages back. Probably a good Idea this one was started and hopefully it will not devolve into the hot mess the other one has.

Well, if no one else is going to say anything I guess I will. I am sure it is not the end of her problems, but it is good to see Mila has for now been released from custody. From her tweets, I understood her to say that two days ago, and shortly after she was released, that her 40 year old nanny died of a heart attack. Sometimes you can't get a break - sometimes you can, but then you get slapped right back down again.

So is it safe to say her book is just delayed and gonna include a chapter on prison life?

No matter what you think of Mila, I think it's safe to assume her book is not a very high priority for her right now. Based on the tweets I have read, she's probably focusing on her kids and whether or not there's any future in Thailand for her.

Reactions: LadyLuna
She still thinks there's a chance she could become a citizen of Thailand, I saw it one of her tweets.

JerryBoBerry said:
No disrespect, but that thread stopped being about Mila 8 pages back.

Yeah, I just hate the way these kind of threads (singling out one model) end up though. But yeah, you're right...the other one was threadjacked to death.

AnaVictoriaXO said:
A response from her on tumblr. Not something Ive had the time to read but thought others might be interested!

http://milamilanmfc.tumblr.com/post/465 ... ifes-other

Very interesting to read what happened to her from her [i.e., a person who actually had a clue what was going on and not some douche on the internet conjecturing out their ass like what happened in another thread I know] viewpoint. It will be amusing to see how many people who were commenting on this all along will start backpedaling on what they 'actually meant.' ;)

JerryBoBerry said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
A response from her on tumblr. Not something Ive had the time to read but thought others might be interested!

Very interesting to read what happened to her from her [i.e., a person who actually had a clue what was going on and not some douche on the internet conjecturing out their ass like what happened in another thread I know] viewpoint. It will be amusing to see how many people who were commenting on this all along will start backpedaling on what they 'actually meant.' ;)
:D I foresee a lot of crickets.

JerryBoBerry said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

So everyone that is on trial is going to tell the truth? :shock:

I'm glad that she's out (for now) and that she wasn't getting high six weeks after giving birth (sure, she could be lying, but it's not gonna hurt me to give her the benefit of the doubt). Her claims that she didn't know camming was illegal in Thailand are curious given that there's screengrabs of her publicly stating via twitter and various ads that she did know it was illegal, but whatever, yo. Mainly I'm just glad her kids aren't without their mother.

Reactions: camstory
yummybrownfox said:
JerryBoBerry said:
No disrespect, but that thread stopped being about Mila 8 pages back.

Yeah, I just hate the way these kind of threads (singling out one model) end up though. But yeah, you're right...the other one was threadjacked to death.
Yea, why I posted here. I was a little surprised no one had posted in the other thread, or this one or started a new one, when I posted at this. Then I went to the "Mila Busted" thread to see the break down, (I bailed when I saw Jerry's post the first time), so I had a lot of catching up to do. It was not until I got to Amber's post that I realized it was locked. Sometimes I notice little details some others do not, but just as often I am dense, and oblivious to things right in front of me and only know they are there after tripping over them. :woops:

Reactions: LadyLuna
JerryBoBerry said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

Exactly! I posted it because its coming straight from her, and whether anyone believes her or not, its not speculation..its from the person thats been through it.

I get that we all are going to discuss something this big, especially about such a popular and well known model...and its human nature to be curious and talk about it. But some people really need to stop worrying about it so much. I just feel like a few people are way too interested and borderline obsessed with other peoples lives....

Thanks for the link Ana I'd guess the truth lies somewhere between the picture she is painting and the horrible mother that other have portrayed.

Perhaps the laws in Thailand different, but I sure that no US lawyer would be happy letting his/her client make a semi-confession like she did on her blog.

Mirra said:
No matter what you think of Mila, I think it's safe to assume her book is not a very high priority for her right now. Based on the tweets I have read, she's probably focusing on her kids and whether or not there's any future in Thailand for her.

hehe.. I found it a little funny that not long after you posted this, she started talking about her book again.

Let's hope she can get things figured out so she's not in a position where there's a chance her kids would have to go through something like this again.

As someone who doesn't know Mila, I can only say that she has my sympathies and hopes that things work out soon. This entire saga reminds me of Midnight Express (likely before the time of many of you).
That said, I know of a very popular model on Streammate who for a long time was broadcasting from Thailand and was quite open about things. Nice girl (she was actually French). Hope she has been taking note of this.
Best wishes.

zachminor79 said:
Mirra said:

hehe.. I found it a little funny that not long after you posted this, she started talking about her book again.

Let's hope she can get things figured out so she's not in a position where there's a chance her kids would have to go through something like this again.
Yes, she answered a question about her book that was asked... and mentioned some kind of documentary. Oh well. Just hoping this thread doesn't turn into a repeat of the previous.

Status
Not open for further replies.