AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any PC gamers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of WoW PC players, I use to play CS 1.6 all the time.

PC gamer here. I've played just about everything that's come out on the PC since.....Doom, rofl. I don't play stuff on Steam too much these days, but I can occasionally be found puttering around in TF2 or some other Steam title I have.

Icanhas Rollercoaster Tycoon???

I WoW on PC (as well as on my iMac, but mainly on my Vaio laptop now).

I got Bioshock 2 for PC, but I think I'll watch Jobs play that as my nerves can't handle the scary environment. (I freeze like a deer in headlights when the splicers run at me!)

All the MMOs I've tried were on my iMac (in bootcamp) or PC. Also Warcraft III.

I put in some time as a Sim. Who doesn't love being able to trap a sim in a room with no doors and make them piss themselves and go crazy then die??!! I love building houses mostly. I'd get the cheat to have unlimited Simoleons and build the most elaborate houses I could. Then start over.

If I can recall others I'll add them... but for now WoW and MW2 are my only games. I obviously spend more time being a camwhore, or a forumwhore now.

AmberCutie said:

I got Bioshock 2 for PC, but I think I'll watch Jobs play that as my nerves can't handle the scary environment. (I freeze like a deer in headlights when the splicers run at me!)

I put in some time as a Sim. Who doesn't love being able to trap a sim in a room with no doors and make them piss themselves and go crazy then die??!! I love building houses mostly. I'd get the cheat to have unlimited Simoleons and build the most elaborate houses I could. Then start over.

If I can recall others I'll add them... but for now WoW and MW2 are my only games. I obviously spend more time being a camwhore, or a forumwhore now.

Oh wow... I did not know Bioshock 2 was out. I will have to go pick it up. :dance:

AmberCutie said:

Omg I loved those Tycoon games and also the Sim games. A classic SIM I loved was Sim Tower!

Does anyone play Neverwinter Nights? Or is that just me...

Elvine said:
Omg I loved those Tycoon games and also the Sim games. A classic SIM I loved was Sim Tower!

Yoot's Tower FTW, as the kids like to say.

I've barely scratched the surface on Napoleon: Total War, but I loved Empire, warts and all, so I'm looking forward to that. I'm also totally stoked about Civ 5, and the remote possibility of Sim City 5.

MissScarlett said:
Does anyone play Neverwinter Nights? Or is that just me...

I haven't played in years, but I put a fair amount of time into both NWN and NWN2, plus all the expansions.

A webgame that I became fairly obsessed with for a while was Desktop Tower Defense. I killed many-a-hour at my day job playing that.

AmberCutie said:
A webgame that I became fairly obsessed with for a while was Desktop Tower Defense. I killed many-a-hour at my day job playing that.

Desktop Tower Defense FTW! So obsessed with that game.

I have Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 (but gawd I suck at it), Sim City 4 deluxe edition (only been able to get 1 city running successfully there in 3 years) and MS Flight Simulator X (I've lost count of how many planes I've crashed).

yay im not alone.

Im not a big MMO player but im currently addicted to tf2 hardcore lol enough i spammed someone else s topic witha SPY SAPIN! YOUR TOPIC XD.

Anyway i play alot of stuff on steam even if its not a steam game because of the overlay and downloads from steam are locked to your account and i lose game manuals that have codes on them so if i have to reinstall them i just click it in my steam menu and bam it re downloads no hassle

Anyone wanna play tf2 D=

I think the better question is what haven't I played. I'm a long time PC gamer, and I can honestly accredit almost all my knowledge of PC construction and repair to my gaming habit.

Been gaming since MS-DOS 5.0, and all the glorious gaming that entails. I've seen lots of great franchises come and go too. Everytime I hear someone say "PC gaming is dead" I laugh. PC gaming will never die, it's the beginning, the home, and the apex of gaming.

Remember, every console game you've ever played was built on a PC ;)

My PC is about 4 years old so it's reaching its end of days. It's sort of a Frankenmachine at this point, as the power supply in the case died and instead of removing my cpu fan to get it out, I just have the new psu set on top of the case and plugged in with all the wires from it AND the old psu hanging out. Pretty lazy.

I play TF2 occasionally, usually only with friends. CS:S is a go-to for wasting time, and I had a lot of time logged on DoD and DoD:S "back in the day". I don't actually play many games much anymore, simply because as I've grown older my interests have shifted around. I still have vested interests in upcoming games, and if I somehow come up on a cache of cash in the future, I'll definitely be building a new rig. My steam name is drshanks, for those wishing to coax me into playing w/ them :)

Serge said:
I think the better question is what haven't I played. I'm a long time PC gamer, and I can honestly accredit almost all my knowledge of PC construction and repair to my gaming habit.

I agree to that almost completely. Although, I had a bit more nefarious intentions in mind as well. :twisted:

But yeah, I play a bit of everything. Pretty much most steam games and some others. I recently downloaded the new DLC for Borderlands and have been thoroughly impressed with the acting (strange, right?) so that's been killing most of my gaming time.

Hit me up for TF2 or or CS:S or MW2 or whatever. If I'm on my rig I'm usually down to play.

SteamID: Bad Olaf is Bad (obvious enough yeah?)

Also, Geekspecs:

Intel i7 920 Bloomfield, OC'd to 3.8ghz
EVGA E758-A1 X58 Mobo
6gb OCZ Gold DDR3 1600
EVGA Geforce 9800GTX+
Coolermaster V8 CPU Cooler
Antec 900 (If only I waited a month for the 1200!)
Windows Vista 64bit

Oh, geekspecs! I forgot about those. My system is about 1.5 years old now, so it's a little outdated. Don't laugh. :p

Athlon 64 X2 5600+ Windsor - 2.8ghz
ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe mobo
4GB Mushkin Enhanced Silverline DDR2 800
XFX Alpha Dog Geforce 8800GT 512MB
Seasonic 500W PSU
2TB total HDD storage (500gb primary, 1.5TB storage drive)
Old school Antec aluminum full ATX tower (Been using it for my last 3 PC builds)
Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
Dual 22" Acer x223w LCD monitors

Serge said:

I'll have to agree on that too. I've been gaming since MS-DOS 5.0 too and i still think it was the best OS ever :lol:

Nowdays i play games like HoN and MW2 on my computer and some single player games like ME2 and Dragon Age. I also play on my xbox360 but not online.
Hit me up on steam if you feel like it my steam is Monkenizer.

Also specs!

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 @ 3.0 GHz
MSI P43 Neo
Gainward GTX 260 Golden Sample
5GB Kingston HyperX DDR2 @ 1066MHz
Chieftec 1000W PSU
5TB total HDD
Cooler Master HAF 932 Full Tower Case
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
LG W2261v 21,5" & Samsung 2233BW 22"
Razer Lachesis and a cheap keyboard
KOSS PRO4AAAT headphones

Windows 7 Home Premium 32 Bit
2.33 gigahertz Intel Core2 Quad Q8200
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. EP45-UD3P
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
4 Gigs RAM
Westinghouse LCM-20v5 [Monitor] (20.2"vis, January 2006)
Hauppauge WinTV PVR PCI II (26xxx)
Realtek High Definition Audio

Middle of the road but it does everything I need it to do.

I've slowed down on PC gaming, but still play a lot of RTS games. Mainly War-hammer.

Specs;

Windows 7 - 64 bit
Pentium(r) 2.2 Dual-Core T4400 2.2GHz
4GB Ram
1GB GeForce GT 320M
22" HD plasma TV for monitor

It's a lappy, but it's pretty damn good. Monkenizer, your PC is awesome.

Oh and I'm installing Crysis; no clue if I'll like it or not but we'll see. I'm mainly waiting for Portal 2 and Diablo 3. Granted I have the previous versions to both, of course.

The monitor is awesome. It's hooked up to my 360 and my tower, but it switches around easily for anything.

AlexLady said:
Monkenizer, your PC is awesome.

It's not that awesome anymore. It is pretty high end but it could be better and when i get some money it will be.

My Specs

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz (Over Clocked to 3.2GHz)
eVGA Nvidia 780i Sli Motherboard
eVGA 9800 GT Graphics Card
OCZ SLI-Ready Edition 8GB (4 x 2GB)
VelociRaptor 150GB 10000 RPM Hard Drive
Windows XP Pro x64
Antec NeoPower 650W Power Supply
Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
HP 19" w1907 (2nd Monitor)
HP 20" 2009m (Main Monitor)

Specs:

Primary System:

CPU: C2D E6850 3.0GHz