AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any model that wants to earn quick $50 ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2014
Hey! I am not a model nor am I a viewer. I am an affiliate on Chaturbate Affiliate Program and I am here to get some help from any model from here that broadcasts at Chaturbate.com . So I have $260+ on my Chaturbate affiliate account but I cant withdraw them because the minimum payout is $1000+ for Wire Transfer. They have an option to get paid by Check but thats not what I am looking for.

Here is my deal for one person here. **You must be a broadcaster at Chaturbate.com otherwise I cant deal with you'**. The $260 I have on my account equals 3191 Tokens. What I am gonna do is go to your Chat room and tip all the 3191 Tokens. You will get to keep $50 of it and you will send the rest of it to me via PayPal. If you dont have a PayPal account then Im sorry but this is not for you. Post here if you need more information.

Thank you! Cheers!

I don't think you're likely to find anyone willing to do this for you. Why? Head on up to the search function and search for "PayPal". You'll see why.

Not to mention that this sounds incredibly fishy. Not saying that you're necessarily fishy, but what you've proposed is basically how the "Nigerian Prince Scam" works.

Another reason that this doesn't sound right is how you're wanting to do this. First, I have the affiliate program activated on one of my CB accounts. Most of the money that I earn on it is JUST money, it brings in very few tokens. I am unaware of any way to convert the earned money into tokens, so I'm not sure how you would even be able to tip them to anyone.

So, pardon me for advising any and all models to run screaming from this proposal.

You won't take the check but you'll take it via PayPal? That really makes no sense and as the others have stated it reeks of a scam. Plus PayPal doesn't like having any money handled through them for any type of adult related services. Not a good idea for any of the ladies here at ACF.
:naughty:

Just take the check.
;)

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

Status
Not open for further replies.