AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any Epic Adventures This Summer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WebcamStartup

Deactivated Account
Apr 14, 2015
For the most part, just the various rivers here. Doesn't look like they'll be running the Dolores this year, so I really, really, really, really want to try the San Miguel to the confluence of the Dolores and ride it all the way into Moab, Utah. I honestly don't know anyone who's floated from Telluride, CO to Moab, Utah, and it seems like it's the only way to really run the Dolores, so, fuck yeah!

Also looking into some property in an Enchanted Land, so it might open up some opportunities to explore the New Mexican portion of the Animas, and I'm really curious to know how far past the San Juan confluence you can run unpermited.

So, anyone else got some epic adventures planned?

Not epic, we just moved and are looking for work so hopefully we will work all summer. But we are planning on going hiking with my in-laws after the summer. There's snow up there until June/July and then it gets to warm for my taste (I really can't handle heat) so late August, beginning of September is planed. That's it.

Reactions: WebcamStartup
I'm hoping to head to the beach some time this summer and maybe ATL at the beginning of June to shoot with some other cam girls. Other than that, I don't have much planned.

Running up the Rocky steps in Philly next month, and in August spending the day at Six Flags for my birthday! :)

Reactions: Entertainer33
I'm finally making the room to move my argyle sock collection to its own drawer! No longer will my precious argyles have to share space with my common tubes. I'm pretty jacked about it, if you can't tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.