AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any billing method not working anymore suddenly

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 13, 2024
Hi there.

I've recently created a new account, trying to get some tokens with the debit/credit cards I've always used but so far has been impossible. Any billing method I try get me a "transaction declined". Wether I use their billing processor, Epoch, Paypal, Sofort I get the same error with any of my cards from different institutes. I know that my country is not banned and my cards works perfectly with Epoch, Sofort and Paypal "outside" cb. In the past months I've used them on cb to purchase tokens with their processor and also Sofort without any issues.
I tried the card of all my institutes, both virtual and phisical and noone work. I've contacted them and they all told me they don't see any billig request coming from cb servers, indeed I don't even see any transaction error codes on my card statements. It is like the transaction is declined directly on cb servers. They also told me they have not placed a ban on chaturbill or mmbill.

I've of course tried to change browser, device, network, disabled vpn, cookie protections, getting a new account, changing mail address, I've changed everything. I've also tried to fill wrong information to trigger a different denial code, but the error is always that "transaction denied".
Cb support told me they don't have a ban on me but they are also not providing me any further details like an error code or anything else from their side. They only told me to try another card. So what I suppose to do, to subscribe to any institute till I get the one who works?

I'll be glad to anyone who could provide any suggestion.

Username is n0mad_dam0n. I've got a reply about asking the institutes but they still can't see any incoming billing requests.

Upvote 0