AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Alice: madness returns

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might check it out...I remember when the first one came out and didn't try it, but they made a big deal of it being an "America McGee game", whoever that is heh...this time it says it too, last time I heard of him was like 10 years ago when the first one came out lol.

Still got Witcher 2 to finish, then Fable III, NFS Shift 2, Homefront and Dirt III lol...at this rate I'll be set for new games all year :mrgreen:

It's on my list of games to buy... along with 11 other games. I think I'll be going the PS3 route for it instead of PC. The videos I watched made it look like it plays very similarly to the latest Devil May Cry but with a twisted new skin and story.

It was basically a test run to try and promote the game creators like movie creators. It didn't work so well, but he released 4 games with his name on them. Alice, Scrapeland, Bad Day L.A. and Grimm.

AAAAGGGH WANT.
I need a TV and a gaming console first, but that comes later....slowly buying all my house crap.
I've friended them on FB and there are sweet costumes you can download that do special effects. I played the first one on my PC, never finished it, but daaamn it was so awesome! Probably going to have to do it all over again which is a bitch with those fish.
I jelly of you Noelle. :(

Haha, I got lucky and one of my regs sent it to me :dance:
Its awesome, every once in a while you come across some glitchy scenery though, like some of the textures aren't loading properly or something. It's really not a big deal though.

NoelleBright said:
Its awesome, every once in a while you come across some glitchy scenery though, like some of the textures aren't loading properly or something. It's really not a big deal though.
That's probably because it uses the Unreal engine. You can see the same problem in Gears of War and Mass Effect. It bugs the hell out of me.

As for Alice. Not far into Madness Returns, yet. Am replaying the original. The controls seem awfully touchy on 360 for the original. Like, moving left and right is way too easy, hence I jump off shit way too much.

NoelleBright said:
Belly full of Jelly over this!

I am probably going to replay the original once I get it, too. I think my PC version is saved on a thumb drive somewhere. It sucks because I was pretty damn far, but I prefer the feel of a game controller in my hand. I'll keep in mind the over-stimulation with it being on a console. I think I'm doing the PS3, haven't fully decided yet.

I think one of the things I can't wait to see is the new Rage and the effin Teapot tool. /drool

I finally got this from Gamefly, haven't played it a lot yet but so far it's good, weird as hell, but good.

waogo said:
blackxrose said:
I still don't have the original. :/ Poo...

If you bought it new, it should've come with it. On consoles, as a code in the box...
I meant I haven't been able to buy it yet. :/ Bills suck, lol. Christmas is coming up soon though so I may need to update my wishlist. lol.

blackxrose said:
waogo said:
blackxrose said:
I still don't have the original. :/ Poo...

If you bought it new, it should've come with it. On consoles, as a code in the box...
I meant I haven't been able to buy it yet. :/ Bills suck, lol. Christmas is coming up soon though so I may need to update my wishlist. lol.

Oh! Well, in that case! doh, me.

I loved this game. I played it through on Normal, then played it through on Nightmare. Nightmare I kinda cheated though cause I had downloaded the extra weapons and costumes which make the game waaaaay more easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.