AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age Verification approved but still ineligible

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 18, 2024
I'm a new model in CB. I verified my id the first time and it was denied due to being blurry. I resubmitted my documents and they were approved but I'm still ineligible to broadcast. I've reached out to cb support but I haven't gotten any help towards my account being activated. Kindly how do I go about this. My account name is candymia3 on CB

I'm a new model in CB. I verified my id the first time and it was denied due to being blurry. I resubmitted my documents and they were approved but I'm still ineligible to broadcast. I've reached out to cb support but I haven't gotten any help towards my account being activated. Kindly how do I go about this. My account name is candymia3 on CB
Got feedback from cb support that my account got suspended coz someone accessed my previous account without my knowledge. Note I was working under a studio previously but now I want to work independently, how do I get my account unsuspended yet am not in good terms with my former boss? Please help

Upvote 0