AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

add new model to studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 27, 2024
Hello everyone, I can imagine that this question has been asked several times before. But unfortunately I have not found an answer anywhere. How can I add an account to my studio for a new model?

It's like cbhours said if the account is not already made

if it is an account that is already made, you have to contact support from the model accound and ask them to add it to the studio account, they will ask you for proof that it's indeed the person that owns the account that is doing the request, so whoever has their ID approved on that account will need to be there to take pictures etc probably

Upvote 0
Hey guys, I don't think I understand it. I now have a studio account. But how do I add a new model to the studio? Where is the model displayed in the studio?

Thanks for your patience

Upvote 0
Hey guys, I don't think I understand it. I now have a studio account. But how do I add a new model to the studio? Where is the model displayed in the studio?

Thanks for your patience
Perhaps if this is so difficult for you, you're not meant to be running a studio with models hired under you.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I agree with Amber that maybe you are not ready to have a studio with models under you yet..

however I will help you along a little bit, so maybe in the future you will be, these things CAN be a pain in the ass to find on the website I will give you that much credit..

Login to your studio account, then go to the bottom of the page and click on the "Affiliates" link, in here you click on "stats" at the top, then set the "Stats breakdown" to sub accounts, and you can pull all the info for all accounts that are attached to your studio account, all their earnings and so on for a given period of time that you also put in..
this is how the cashed-out token stats look for example:
1719594998943.png

I would like to add as an extra note, that everything you have asked so far, you would be able to find in the broadcaster guide also, spend some time reading through this before you start running any kind of studio, PLEASE. Do not think this is just some easy way to make money, put in the work and make a decent studio if you want a studio!.. https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003966731-Broadcaster-Guide

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0