AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Achievements" System for SC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 2, 2024
Well, my last attempt at playing "Devils-Advocate", with a "new" system failed. What about this one? ===>There's like 200 "Achievements" you can unlock on every-given day, (you can only un-lock each one, once, per day) and if you achieve, well, the achievements you unlock a small amount of tokens per achievement. This would be for Models only. Just off the Top of my head a couple may be; (1.) Get a user with tokens to respond your PM [ 100 Tokens Unlocked ] (2.) Get 10 users in your room at once [ 50 Tokens Unlocked ] etc etc. I think this would spark and motivate less popular Models to come out of their shell and do more / get them some "wind in their sails". What do you think? Thanks.

@Stella_SC

Well, my last attempt at playing "Devils-Advocate", with a "new" system failed. What about this one? ===>There's like 200 "Achievements" you can unlock on every-given day, (you can only un-lock each one, once, per day) and if you achieve, well, the achievements you unlock a small amount of tokens per achievement. This would be for Models only. Just off the Top of my head a couple may be; (1.) Get a user with tokens to respond your PM [ 100 Tokens Unlocked ] (2.) Get 10 users in your room at once [ 50 Tokens Unlocked ] etc etc. I think this would spark and motivate less popular Models to come out of their shell and do more / get them some "wind in their sails". What do you think? Thanks.

@Stella_SC
We already have an achievement system, it's called tokens 🤷‍♂️ get a user to tip you 1 token, you get 1 token, get a user to tip you 2 tokens, you get 2 tokens, same thing. The idea of "get a user to respond to a pm" is a fucking terrible idea though, members would be spammed so hard they would never come back to the site 😂

Upvote 0
We already have an achievement system, it's called tokens 🤷‍♂️ get a user to tip you 1 token, you get 1 token, get a user to tip you 2 tokens, you get 2 tokens, same thing. The idea of "get a user to respond to a pm" is a fucking terrible idea though, members would be spammed so hard they would never come back to the site 😂

With all due respect, @KingMarti , I've read alot of your posts on here and they mostly seem to be negative, towards new ideas and others posts (not just mine).

With that being said, I don't agree with your assessment / and/or opinion.

I think an achievements portion of the site would be an awesome addition.

Tokens... are not achievements...

Additionally, since you are a frequent contributor here and take part in many posts, i decided to check your room out and am amazingly confused on why you disagree (on this) idea.

This isn't meant to offend you, (like your reply towards me) as this is common place; you're room was completely empty, on several occasions and you were sitting there coding? Cool, i guess? Just lost on why you wouldn't want to inject some incentive into peoples live streams (like yours) and are so quick to say everything sucks.

But, do you, i guess....

(Also, the "ideas" i posted above were just some quick brainstorming... just to include a direction for the post... I'm not saying 100% or even 50% I would make those the achievements, It's just brainstorming.... "talking to talk" , if you will...)

As well, this may be a "..fucking terrible idea..." , to you, most probably because you have another job / jobs ... alot of "us" don't, Adult Work is it, and it would make a difference.

Regards

Last edited:
Upvote 0
With all due respect, @KingMarti , I've read alot of your posts on here and they mostly seem to be negative, towards new ideas and others posts (not just mine).

With that being said, I don't agree with your assessment / and/or opinion.

I think an achievements portion of the site would be an awesome addition.

Tokens... are not achievements...

Additionally, since you are a frequent contributor here and take part in many posts, i decided to check your room out and am amazingly confused on why you disagree (on this) idea.

This isn't meant to offend you, (like your reply towards me) as this is common place; you're room was completely empty, on several occasions and you were sitting there coding? Cool, i guess? Just lost on why you wouldn't want to inject some incentive into peoples live streams (like yours) and are so quick to say everything sucks.

But, do you, i guess....

(Also, the "ideas" i posted above were just some quick brainstorming... just to include a direction for the post... I'm not saying 100% or even 50% I would make those the achievements, It's just brainstorming.... "talking to talk" , if you will...)

As well, this may be a "..fucking terrible idea..." , to you, most probably because you have another job / jobs ... alot of "us" don't, Adult Work is it, and it would make a difference.

Regards
The incentive is there, the incentive is earning tokens, how is the possibility of an eatra couple of dollars going to be some magical incentive that will make someone suddenly turn things around. And yeah, cb and sc are no longer my main sites, I found sites that work better for me, that also enable me to get other work I need to do done (like yesterday building tools that streamline my work process so that I can offload some of my work to free up more time to do other things).

Most ideas that are brought up are generally not very well thought through which makes them bad ideas. For example in this achievment system, where is the benifit for the site? its going to cost them money to run it, where is the return on that investment going to come from? since if those tokens were already earning tokens they wouldnt care about the achievment program and if they wernt earning tokens then how is some low dollar achievment going to turn that around.

I have been full time in adult work for close to a decade, so your assumption that I have another job is wrong, I just have more lucrative avanues within the adult space where I focus my time on that brings better rev per hour than cam does, being able to cam while I work on those is just a benifit. And with the terrible idea I was refering specifically to the tokens for getting a member to reply to a pm, since that would be a double net nagative for the site since they would be paying models to drive traffic away from the site.

Upvote 0
I mean they could make an achievement system, I do not see why they should give tokens however.. the site would lose so much money for models that might not bring in tokens just because they do these achievements.. there's SO many models online every day it would be a crapfest

and with these in place, if I still used the sites, I would for sure stay invisible at all times and not let the models know I were in their rooms anymore, I would not want to be someones achievement goal xD

I can understand that some people only have adult work as their only job, and that it would make a difference.. BUT.. if you can't earn enough tokens from how it is currently, I'm really sorry to say the harsh truth, then this work ain't for you, or you simply have not gotten enough exposure yet and need to keep grinding through the tough times to reach the good times..

Upvote 0
The incentive is there, the incentive is earning tokens, how is the possibility of an eatra couple of dollars going to be some magical incentive that will make someone suddenly turn things around. And yeah, cb and sc are no longer my main sites, I found sites that work better for me, that also enable me to get other work I need to do done (like yesterday building tools that streamline my work process so that I can offload some of my work to free up more time to do other things).

Most ideas that are brought up are generally not very well thought through which makes them bad ideas. For example in this achievment system, where is the benifit for the site? its going to cost them money to run it, where is the return on that investment going to come from? since if those tokens were already earning tokens they wouldnt care about the achievment program and if they wernt earning tokens then how is some low dollar achievment going to turn that around.

I have been full time in adult work for close to a decade, so your assumption that I have another job is wrong, I just have more lucrative avanues within the adult space where I focus my time on that brings better rev per hour than cam does, being able to cam while I work on those is just a benifit. And with the terrible idea I was refering specifically to the tokens for getting a member to reply to a pm, since that would be a double net nagative for the site since they would be paying models to drive traffic away from the site.
"Benefit for the site" , um, you're a Model, why wouldn't you try to see benefits for the Models? The site does just fine, as i mentioned in a previous post, most of these site make atleast $1mil a month of PURE PROFIT. Some as many as $10mil a month of Revenue. (Lovense's Metrics & a few others on the Web.) They can afford to throw a couple tokens around, here and there to spark others. Finalized plans and Brainstorming(ideas), are completely different. All thought patterns start off rough.. (that's why it's called a"rough draft"), dismissing and disregarding brainstorming ideas is silly at best. You just stated above you do more than "Physical Cam Modeling" (being in front of a webcam and modeling yourself.) That IS another / other jobs. With reference to the achievements you (would be able to) can only, achieve them once per day, i fail to see how this would scare tippers away, it would increase engagement, about all. I get it, we don't agree. I'm cool with it. Best to you.

Upvote 0
I mean they could make an achievement system, I do not see why they should give tokens however.. the site would lose so much money for models that might not bring in tokens just because they do these achievements.. there's SO many models online every day it would be a crapfest

and with these in place, if I still used the sites, I would for sure stay invisible at all times and not let the models know I were in their rooms anymore, I would not want to be someones achievement goal xD

I can understand that some people only have adult work as their only job, and that it would make a difference.. BUT.. if you can't earn enough tokens from how it is currently, I'm really sorry to say the harsh truth, then this work ain't for you, or you simply have not gotten enough exposure yet and need to keep grinding through the tough times to reach the good times..
Last time i checked Lovense Stats.... SC pulls in between 5-7Mil a month, please, stop with the "they're going to lose money" , they have enough to buy a 3 countries by this point, if not more... sites been around, what, 8 years? ( And by the way, my posts are not "jealousy", they built something cool and it caught on. Kudos. I hope i can be make Millions some day, too. It's just the reality of things, that, they can certainly afford to spark "under-seen" Models, that's about it.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
"Benefit for the site" , um, you're a Model, why wouldn't you try to see benefits for the Models?
Ok, seems you dont understand how businesses work...

The if the site makes more profit it means they have more to invest in the site, that then benefits models because they can hire better developers so there are less bugs, they can increase their advertising which brings more traffic. The site making money is the reason why they have the site in the first place. Why would they invest in all things things that ultimelty benifit the models? because profit, the more money they can get through the site the more money they make, and we work on commision, so for every $ spent on sc 50cent of it is going to a model, so the site benifiting from a situation benifits the models of that site too.

Last time i checked Lovense Stats.... SC pulls in between 5-7Mil a month, please, stop with the "they're going to lose money" , they have enough to buy a 3 countries by this point, if not more... site been around, what, 8 years?
SC makes 5-7 mill a month, let's say thats true, because they arnt publicly traded there's no way that lovense stats would know that, its a guess. But say it is true, how much does the platform cost to run? how much of that are they paying models? how much are they paying affiliates for bringing traffic to the site, how much are they spending on advertising, staff and the 1000 other expenses there are.

Reactions: MarieElise and Brit
Upvote 0
Ok, seems you dont understand how businesses work...

The if the site makes more profit it means they have more to invest in the site, that then benefits models because they can hire better developers so there are less bugs, they can increase their advertising which brings more traffic. The site making money is the reason why they have the site in the first place. Why would they invest in all things things that ultimelty benifit the models? because profit, the more money they can get through the site the more money they make, and we work on commision, so for every $ spent on sc 50cent of it is going to a model, so the site benifiting from a situation benifits the models of that site too.

SC makes 5-7 mill a month, let's say thats true, because they arnt publicly traded there's no way that lovense stats would know that, its a guess. But say it is true, how much does the platform cost to run? how much of that are they paying models? how much are they paying affiliates for bringing traffic to the site, how much are they spending on advertising, staff and the 1000 other expenses there are.
Marti, they are making millions a month, I'm here to vouche for the under-seen-model, if you'd like to vouch for the corporations of the world, feel free, we will never agree, no matter what you tell me. And that's fine, difference of opinions is what makes the world spin. You're above post is about 30% accurate, you seem to think you know all the inner-workings and the numbers and procedures and over-head and on and on... but, it doesn't appear to be the case. The gigantic numbers that you think they are shelling out, outside of the 50% to Models, is very very very, far off. Regards

Upvote 0
Marti, they are making millions a month, I'm here to vouche for the under-seen-model, if you'd like to vouch for the corporations of the world, feel free, we will never agree, no matter what you tell me. And that's fine, difference of opinions is what makes the world spin. You're above post is about 30% accurate, you seem to think you know all the inner-workings and the numbers and procedures and over-head and on and on... but, it doesn't appear to be the case. Regards
I dont know the inner workings and numbers and neither do you, it's a private company and that was the point, you cant say how much they are making without knowing how much the running costs are. They could take 5M in payments and the running costs could be 4.9M for all anyone knows.

Upvote 0

If people need some kind of gamified achievement unlocking system to run their own business, then maybe they shouldn't be trying to run their own business.

Not sure what posts you're referring to, but he is one of the most positive people I've had the pleasure of interacting with. He is always supportive and has helped me and other people numerous times with code, projects, ideas, and so many other things.

This isn't meant to offend you, (like your reply towards me) as this is common place; you're room was completely empty, on several occasions and you were sitting there coding? Cool, i guess?

Not sure how you took his response to you as an offense since it very clearly isn't. His subsequent responses have been more than gracious towards you even though you definitely tried to return the "offense"

Room wasn't completely empty if you were in there, was it? For each of the "several occasions", did you initiate a conversation? Did you tip?

I'm here to vouche for the under-seen-model, if you'd like to vouch for the corporations of the world

He's not vouching for big corp, he's trying to explain how business works and how business owners think to someone who has obviously never thought about it.

With all due respect

Upvote 0
King Marti is one of the most knowledgeable and helpful people here. Going to his room uninvited, and sharing naive opinions here is so cringe.

Business is business. Some people do well and thrive in camming, some don't. This whole let's hold your hand and make you succeed at being self employed thing, sounds so entitled. And turning on Marti for his realism is distasteful.

He just doesn't agree with you. He's not negative. A lot of your posts are naive, and unrealistic for the business world. I hated reading that uuugh. With absolutely no due respect here. Going to another models room uninvited and spouting off about it, isn't going to get my respect, quite the opposite. I can't believe you were so rude as to do that, because someone more experienced, took his time to share reality w you!

Upvote 0
King Marti is one of the most knowledgeable and helpful people here. Going to his room uninvited, and sharing naive opinions here is so cringe.

Business is business. Some people do well and thrive in camming, some don't. This whole let's hold your hand and make you succeed at being self employed thing, sounds so entitled. And turning on Marti for his realism is distasteful.

He just doesn't agree with you. He's not negative. A lot of your posts are naive, and unrealistic for the business world. I hated reading that uuugh. With absolutely no due respect here. Going to another models room uninvited and spouting off about it, isn't going to get my respect, quite the opposite. I can't believe you were so rude as to do that, because someone more experienced, took his time to share reality w you!
I don't agree with anything you said. But, looking at your post-history you seem to just defend the same people, over and over, blind of fact, but, just cause; you're "friends." Carry on.

Upvote 0
If people need some kind of gamified achievement unlocking system to run their own business, then maybe they shouldn't be trying to run their own business.

Not sure what posts you're referring to, but he is one of the most positive people I've had the pleasure of interacting with. He is always supportive and has helped me and other people numerous times with code, projects, ideas, and so many other things.

Not sure how you took his response to you as an offense since it very clearly isn't. His subsequent responses have been more than gracious towards you even though you definitely tried to return the "offense"

Room wasn't completely empty if you were in there, was it? For each of the "several occasions", did you initiate a conversation? Did you tip?

He's not vouching for big corp, he's trying to explain how business works and how business owners think to someone who has obviously never thought about it.

With all due respect
We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Upvote 0
There's like 200 "Achievements" you can unlock on every-given day, (you can only un-lock each one, once, per day) and if you achieve, well, the achievements you unlock a small amount of tokens per achievement. This would be for Models only. Just off the Top of my head a couple may be; (1.) Get a user with tokens to respond your PM [ 100 Tokens Unlocked ] (2.) Get 10 users in your room at once [ 50 Tokens Unlocked ]

200 achievements a day, with the token rewards being around 50 tokens an achievement? So, if someone were to complete every achievement, they’d get roughly 10,000 tokens ($500 USD) in a day?

That’s so wildly entitled.

Sorry not sorry, but the only “achievement/reward” system cam sites should (and do) have in place is to reward top earners. I don’t believe in rewarding people just for showing up.

You can argue all day how these cam sites make millions a month and can “afford it”, but just because they supposedly can doesn’t mean they should. It makes zero sense from a business perspective. Like, if you worked in the vanilla sector and had a purely commission based job selling cars or insurance and you never sold anything, your employers there will also not pay you just for showing up and not making them any money. Because, why should a company invest in someone who will probably end up just costing them money? And with camming, it may not seem like a lot if it’s just you getting these token achievements, but what if it was let’s say a thousand models who don’t make much money gaming this achievement system everyday?

Even if we slashed the figure I gave in the first paragraph by 1/5, with at least a thousand models doing this everyday, that’s $100,000 in “achievements” a day. Or, roughly 3 million a month. Kinda defeats the whole “they have so much money, they can afford it” argument, because even if they made $10 million in pure profit a month (a figure you threw out), they’d be spending over 1/4 (potentially more) of their profit on what? Making people feel better about themselves?

I’ve tried to be kinder about this on the public side of the forum, but I’ll just be blunt about this. I’m so tired of the entitlement that new sex workers have. I’ve been in the industry for over seven years, and while this sort of entitlement always existed, it’s gotten so much worse now that sex work is becoming a bit more mainstream because of sites like OF becoming so popular. When you make the decision to do sex work, you are also making the decision to possibly not make any money from sex work. You don’t show up and flash a titty and make thousands over night. For the vast majority of sex workers who do make good money, we had to work our asses off to get to where we are. And the thing is, even if you do work your ass off, you may not ever make what you deem is “enough” money. Whether you knew it or not, that’s what you agreed to when joining this industry. You’re not entitled to tokens from the site or even members.

Upvote 0
I love how everyone disagrees with OP, and yet it's everyone else always being the problem

and the go to is to check everyones post-history and find something wrong with them, Bi... please.

Upvote 0
I love how everyone disagrees with OP, and yet it's everyone else always being the problem

and the go to is to check everyones post-history and find something wrong with them, Bi... please.
"It's not my problem, it's everyone else's problem" (lol)

Upvote 0

Herein lies the problem, this weird "mob-mentally" , because someone doesn't agree with YOU or the regulars you jive with, here, THEY ARE THE PROBLEM. It's just an opinion, bro. Not that serious.

Upvote 0
So to all that are burying this idea, let's ask this; " Do you think the current system is as good as it gets ? " This is it? Nothing can be improved? Keep letting new Models give up within a month, which is the current trend? Is it that yall just don't care about anyone but yourselves or? That's where it's pointing to. Also, its funny to me how the most vocal and slamming this idea are people that have gone on to post they dislike streaming here or do it very limited b/c abcd.. hmmmm. Anywho, it just weird to me when a group of people don't agree with a poster, they try to ridicule and bury them, instead of just offering a fix or countering-opinion, and it's always the same 6-8 people that swoop in and do so. I mean, geez, It's a forum; for opinions and ideas. Shouldn't be the place to try bury posters, b/c they're not "in your circle" or you have a longer "tenure". Uber immature. But, everybody is different, i guess.

Upvote 0
So to all that are burying this idea, let's ask this; " Do you think the current system is as good as it gets ? " This is it? Nothing can be improved? Keep letting new Models give up within a month, which is the current trend? Is it that yall just don't care about anyone but yourselves or? That's where it's pointing to. Also, its funny to me how the most vocal and slamming this idea are people that have gone on to post they dislike streaming here or do it very limited b/c abcd.. hmmmm. Anywho, it just weird to me when a group of people don't agree with a poster, they try to ridicule and bury them, instead of just offering a fix or countering-opinion, and it's always the same 6-8 people that swoop in and do so. I mean, geez, It's a forum; for opinions and ideas. Shouldn't be the place to try bury posters, b/c they're not "in your circle" or you have a longer "tenure". Uber immature. But, everybody is different, i guess.
There are defiantly things that could be done that would actually help models that seek help, for example @NikkiNight_MC used to do training streams on Cam4, and they were incredibly helpful (thank you Nikki at least im like 90% sure it was you 😂 ). A live stream with an experianced model where new / low earning models can get tips and ask questions is about as good as it gets, giving people tokens for just turning up dosnt help anyone in the long run, since it dosnt address any of the issues in why that person isnt earning to start with.

Upvote 0
Well, my last attempt at playing "Devils-Advocate", with a "new" system failed.
This one is failing, too, since it's the same premise. "Give models money just for showing up"

If there is an achievement system, make it cute little badges or something to put on their profile/bio page. Not free money.

Just because a site makes money doesn't mean they need to give it away just for using the site.

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Upvote 0
Keep letting new Models give up within a month, which is the current trend?
I've said this many times over the years, not everyone is meant to be a cam model.

Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 9.37.21 AM.png

Upvote 0
@AmberCutie Yea, i just hate seeing so many people quit, so quick. I wish there was a way to help them stick around longer / give them more confidence. Even for the Website's Sake. They spend alot of time and effort; collecting info, logging things, verifiying things. And for a Model to give up after 2-4 weeks, isn't the best outcome.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Do you think the current system is as good as it gets ? " This is it? Nothing can be improved?

There's always things that a site can fix. However, the "current system" where you make money by attracting members and enticing them to tip or get privates is the system that's always been in place and it works and I don't think it needs to be "fixed".

Keep letting new Models give up within a month, which is the current trend?

This is not a current trend. Since you like looking through post histories, look back at posts from years ago and you'll see that this was talked about even then. There's always been a high turnover rate with models, where the majority of models who start camming quit within a few months. There may be a bit more models joining the industry and then quitting soon after now since the pandemic and rise of OF, but it's certainly not a new phenomena.

People join the adult industry because they think they can make easy money from the comfort of their own home. When it doesn't work out like that for them, they quit. I don't believe people like that should be coddled.

Is it that yall just don't care about anyone but yourselves or?

I care about a lot of people, especially in this industry. I care about the models in lower socioeconomic regions that get manipulated and taken advantage of by predatory studios and members. I care about full service sex workers who have been put in dangerous situations because of laws like FOSTA/SESTA. I care about people who have broken no rules but have been banned for "looking too young". I care about the models who have been harassed and stalked by dangerous members and can't take legal action because of the social stigma against sex workers.

However, I do not care about entitled people who whine and expect handouts when they realize that sex work isn't as easy or glamorous as they thought.

Also, its funny to me how the most vocal and slamming this idea are people that have gone on to post they dislike streaming here or do it very limited b/c abcd.. hmmmm.

Hi, hello, it me. I'm one of those people who would never stream on SC. I'm also a full time content creator, so I do not stream at all now (and if I did, it would be on MFC). Know why I don't stream? Because I realized that there's more opportunities to make good money in this industry than just camming. I researched different fetishes, took the time to learn how to properly light my settings, learned how to do professional editing, had multiple months where I churned out insane amounts of content to build up my fanbase from nothing and kept working and progressing even during slow months instead of whining about how I was entitled to money just by showing up on the sites I worked. So yeah, when you spend literal years building your business and becoming successful and then you see people just joining the industry and expecting handouts instead of working hard to find out what works for them, it's irritating.

Anywho, it just weird to me when a group of people don't agree with a poster, they try to ridicule and bury them, instead of just offering a fix or countering-opinion

Disagreement isn't ridicule. But honestly, this thread and your past one reeks of entitlement and proposed ridiculous ideas. And you posted this on a public forum. You can post what you want and we can also post what we want. We offered counter opinions in the form of disagreement and explained, at length, why this is a bad idea.

You want a fix to the problem of not making the money you feel like you are owed?

Try different sites. Work different hours to see what time-frames work best for you. Change up your aesthetic. Try different shows. Branch out into content creation or phone sex.

And if none of that makes you the money you want to make, then quit the industry and find another job.

Because in the end..

not everyone is meant to be a cam model.

agreeing kevin corrigan GIF

Upvote 0
DP, but this one comment really did tick me off, so I have one last thing to say about it.

Is it that yall just don't care about anyone but yourselves or?

Every single model who has posted in this thread has dedicated probably hundreds of hours over the years to making posts to help other models.

I personally have spent a ton of time writing posts to help people progress with content creation. I have never asked for any sort of thanks. I have never asked for someone I've helped to sign up under my affiliate links. I never wanted anything in return, and I know for a fact my posts have helped some people really progress with their content and with certain fetishes, which is something that makes me really happy and proud. I think it's important to give back to the community that helped me so much in the beginning, and I genuinely do care about the people in this industry who bust their asses to be the best they can be.

And as for you going after @KingMarti, he has been one of the most helpful and thoughtful models to ever post here. He is always willing to help with technical advice, coding and has made programs to help organize and streamline content creation. All while asking for nothing in return.

So yeah, you can go kick rocks with that whole "y'all just don't care about anyone but yourselves" attitude.

Upvote 0
There are defiantly things that could be done that would actually help models that seek help, for example @NikkiNight_MC used to do training streams on Cam4, and they were incredibly helpful (thank you Nikki at least im like 90% sure it was you 😂 ). A live stream with an experianced model where new / low earning models can get tips and ask questions is about as good as it gets, giving people tokens for just turning up dosnt help anyone in the long run, since it dosnt address any of the issues in why that person isnt earning to start with.
Oh that was me bb 😏 And from the bottom of my soul it was my pleasure helping you:h:

Crazy coincidence King...I'm at my desk right now setting up live coaching for MyClub and ALL creators everywhere. There will of course be site specific content, but I am here to help models everywhere so the door is open to creators from all sites. King, I'd really love it if you joined sometime 🙌 Your energy is always welcome. And @Marceline you sound fucking rad with your helpful attitude too! I'd love it if you came and shared your wisdom!

I'll stop now so I don't accidentally step on any toes in here. Not my thread and all... XOXOXOX

Upvote 0
I’ve actually been thinking about starting a sw/adult industry podcast! But yeah, I’d totally be down!
AWESOME! For so long there weren't many resources or spaces dedicated to models ( @ambforum has been here as long as I can remember 😉 ) but now there is this wave of models that wanna give back and its awesome. There could never be enough hands to help so let me know when I can sub to your Pod🤗

Upvote 0