AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF models who are camming now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on cam via MFC Now!!!

tumblr_ms0eabhYro1r4u06ao1_500.jpg

Or you may buy tickets for 55tkns each TONIGHT ONLY! After that they go up to 77 tokens each.

Play Roulette and WIN EVERY TIME!!! 33 tokens a spin.

So, I should be on at the hour...at my parents house. I need to get out of this place, but long story short is the only way to do so is if I make rent (I haven't had good internet all month due to idiot, leeching, roommates who are moving out soon).

I have a special deal for anyone who tips 50 tokens or more! They will be added to my raffle. The raffle is a Google hangout session with me for 30 minutes. I never do things like Skype or raffles so please realize this is a very special limited time offer from now through the 31st. I will be drawing the name when I get back into my own house (the 5th, because well...it's awkward trying to cam at my parents house). If the winner isn't in my room I will send him a MFC mail.

Also, highest tipper of the month will get an hour worth, plus video of their choice.

I'll be on MFC at the hour :h:

Will be on MFC at the hour!

Going on MFC now!
Wearing my Ruby Studded Butt Plug!!! 22tkns a flash!!!
200 till bra off!!!

I'll be on MFC at the hour! :h:

On MFC! :h:

Going on MFC in about 10 minutes.

Who's gonna Win tonight's Daily Raffle Ticket???

tumblr_msbf65MM4O1r4u06ao1_500.jpg

Alright guys, its the middle of the night, my AC is broke, and it's like a million degrees in my apt. I'm taking a cool bath now... who wants to make me cum in the tub???
Live on MFC

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Getting on MFC at the hour! :h:

Back on cam...sorry for the interruption! >.<

On at MFC! :h:

I'll be on at the hr on MFC! :h:

on mfc! i'm stupid horny today. myfreecams.com/#Scarlett_Skye

Status
Not open for further replies.