AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suspended from broadcasting!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 11, 2024
@punker barbie Hi, I was banned from Chaturbate recently and I’m unsure why, my username is mss123456 and i got another user verified to come on my broadcast and a day later i was suspended! Please help me restore my account as soon as you can. I appreciate your help and support during this very difficult time and I apologize for unknowingly breaking TOS.

@punker barbie Hi, I was banned from Chaturbate recently and I’m unsure why, my username is mss123456 and i got another user verified to come on my broadcast and a day later i was suspended! Please help me restore my account as soon as you can. I appreciate your help and support during this very difficult time and I apologize for unknowingly breaking TOS.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23815984

Upvote 0