AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Suspended for Unverified Independent Broadcaster

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 19, 2024
Hello @punker barbie ! I’m not sure if you’d be able to help, but it was suggested by a few friends to post here.

Username is bottomboyyy24 and my account was suspended for having an unverified independent guest broadcaster present on my last show. I submitted a ticket and received an email explaining why my account was suspended. The independent guest broadcaster does have her own account and has been age verified. We thought we had both accepted each other as guest broadcasters; however, I’m assuming that did not go through as I was not added on her account after my account was suspended. I 100% understand this is my fault for not double checking before starting my broadcast.

I responded to the email I received from support advising them of the situation and provided them with the email address associated with her account, her username, and screenshots from her account showing she is age verified. I got a response email saying my account could only be reinstated once the unverified individual uploaded their ID for age verification at the link support provided.

I’m not really sure what to do at this point because the unverified individual already has her own account and is already age verified. Should I just have her create a new account and provide her ID again for age verification or is there a way to get this resolved without her having to create a second account? Any help is greatly appreciated. I would love to have my account reinstated because I really enjoyed streaming on the site.

Thanks for any help you can provide.