AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2024
Hi! Can anyone help me out here please, i just started up a chaturbate account and was on my first stream for only 10 minutes before i was suspended, it’s now saying below my age verification that i’m ineligible but after repeated attempts to submit more ID and them getting approved it is still saying ineligible. I don’t think i’ve done anything wrong for it to happen, can anyone please help me out. I’ve emailed support twice but nobody has got back to me @punker barbie my user is gabriellataylorr

@punker barbie i tried to stream but i wasn’t granted a new model status even though i was unable to stream my first 7 days as i was suspended the whole time. Support hasn’t replied to any emails at all even after you replied and my views are extremely low due to not being able to have the new model status. Please can ask if they can reply to me please
person code- D0gahb
user- gabriellataylorr

Upvote 0
@punker barbie i tried to stream but i wasn’t granted a new model status even though i was unable to stream my first 7 days as i was suspended the whole time. Support hasn’t replied to any emails at all even after you replied and my views are extremely low due to not being able to have the new model status. Please can ask if they can reply to me please
person code- D0gahb
user- gabriellataylorr
For assistance with your account, please contact support@chaturbate.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.