AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account has been blocked :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2024
Good afternoon @punker barbie
My account was blocked last night (everything was fine during the day and the day before the blocking I was working and I didn’t receive any warnings, it was a normal work shift).
My nickname on the site: Devi_Evi

I can go to my account page, but there is an inscription:

"Account Banned​

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us through our support form if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action."

I wrote to support last night, but at the moment they are not answering me. I don't understand what could have happened and what is the reason for the blocking. I really hope for your help and support and unblocking my account. I would not like to lose the opportunity to work on the site, since I like Chaturbate and I think this is the best place. I will be grateful for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.