AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACCOUNT HACKED AND UNJUST BAN-REQUEST FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2024
hi @punker barbie ,,,hope u doing fine,,,,,i am writting to request your immediate assistance in reviewing my account ban.my username is [Straw_berri].....ive been in the site since 2022 and i know all the rules and i couldnt violate willingly,,,,,my emails and details got hacked and my laptop ip adress and im deeply concerned for my safety and privacy,,,, so i couldnt reach support with the old emails,,,,so i got new details and new emails and created new account bt i would like to restore my original account,,,,,,chaturbate support aint replying to my new email please lift my ban it was unjust.Please help me adress this situation as chaturbate is my only source of income and i rely on it to pay my bills.I am happy to provide any additional information or evidence to assist in the investigation.im looking foward to your prompt response.

best regards
(Straw_berri}.

hi @punker barbie ,,,hope u doing fine,,,,,i am writting to request your immediate assistance in reviewing my account ban.my username is [Straw_berri].....ive been in the site since 2022 and i know all the rules and i couldnt violate willingly,,,,,my emails and details got hacked and my laptop ip adress and im deeply concerned for my safety and privacy,,,, so i couldnt reach support with the old emails,,,,so i got new details and new emails and created new account bt i would like to restore my original account,,,,,,chaturbate support aint replying to my new email please lift my ban it was unjust.Please help me adress this situation as chaturbate is my only source of income and i rely on it to pay my bills.I am happy to provide any additional information or evidence to assist in the investigation.im looking foward to your prompt response.

best regards
(Straw_berri}.

Upvote 0

best regards
(Straw_berrie}

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Probably want to clarify which is the proper spelling of your CB username in order to get the fastest help.
hello hope u doing great,,,,my new cb username with new details and emails is [Straw_Berri ]...the olderaccount i couldnt sign in to the mail anymore.

Upvote 0
hello hope u doing great,,,,my new cb username with new details and emails is [Straw_Berri ]...the olderaccount i couldnt sign in to the mail anymore.
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.

Reactions: faladush
Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.